Maruti Baleno: My first Car

By for Maruti Baleno 2016-11-08 19:21:48.0
  • Appearance

I was looking in the market for stylish hatchback and I fell in love with Maruti Baleno at first sight. I booked my car in the month of November 2015 and it took 4 more months for its arrival. But it was worth waiting as it is complete car comes with luxury and safety packages. I was dazzled by interior look, finishing and various functions provided by Maruti at such reasonable price. I didnt see any car in the market which had infotainment system except Baleno at this price range.

I bought top model of Maruti Baleno (Petrol). I quickly opted for this car because of its spaciousness. Three of my family members could easily sit on passengers seat. Average height of my family members is about 5.7" which forced me to look for car with very good leg room and Baleno did not disaapoint me here. Boot space is 339 litres which very good by hatchback standard. Another important thing which led my attention to Baleno was its mileage. At 1197 cc, Baleno gave me average of 16.2 on city roads and 19.4 on highways.

I am a bit unhappy about suspension efficiency of Baleno especially when it comes to passengers seats. I would advice everyone to buy this car if you are looking for hatchback if your budget is around 8 lack. I think this is value for money car.