Pros : Looks, Boot space
Cons : Back seat support, Rear shockers, Low mileage
Over the 1000Kms that I have done with the Baleno, here are the plus and minus points of my ownership till date:-
1. The car looks great on the outside. It has a big stance on the road.
2. It has a big boot.
3. Front seats are comfortable and have reasonable headroom.
I own about four cars currently and I did a lot of research on this car before purchasing. However, I am disappointed on the following fronts.
1. Low Mileage - So far it is around 13km/litre. I hope this increases after service. This was among one of the main reasons of buying this car of Maruti brand.
2. Worst Back Seat comfort - This car needs more of thigh support for the back seat passengers. This becomes problematic if travel duration is more than an hour.
3. Issues with Rear Shockers - Even if we drive slowly over a smallest of the pot hole, there is a definite thud which is felt by the passenger sitting on the rear seat. This issue was confirmed to me by other car owners as well. I hope Maruti comes out with a solution to this. This can actually affect Maruti's future for this car.
Look and Style: Looks of this car are really very impressive when comp...
Look and Style Very elegant, rich and suave looks. Comfort: Spacious ...
Of late, I was looking for a premium hatchback and decided to go for t...
Look and Style: Looks wise, this car is good but engine wise it is ver...
Look and Style: It's has got a better look in its front with a chr...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals