Best in its segment
Best in its segment
Baleno has the best look available in this price range. The interior is also good and comfortable. It has great boot space and back storage is good enough for a long journey. If you want class and luxury feel in the budget go for this.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Baleno
Maruti Baleno User Reviews
- All (2945)
- Mileage (788)
- Performance (396)
- Looks (917)
- Comfort (878)
- Engine (365)
- Interior (440)
- Power (289)
- More ...
Very poor build quality, on the safety and performance part this is not doing good, this car is missing the basic safety features. GNAP crash test scores are not revealed...
First zeta white model in Jalandhar. 2016 model. The rescue car. Loads of memories and emotions with this car. 900 km non stop rides. I know the built quality is a little...
Transmission type CVT is very smooth Engine noise is very low, Legroom is too spacious, Sitting is comfortable and convenient, the sound system is too good Lookwise aweso...
I bought the Baleno alpha petrol top-end model in July 2020 and in October the electrical starter fuse blew off. The worst part was that the sales and service people were...
- View All Baleno Reviews
Compare Variants of Maruti Baleno
- Baleno SigmaCurrently ViewingRs.5,63,602*EMI: Rs. 12,19221.01 kmplManual
- Baleno ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,01,112*EMI: Rs. 15,42921.01 kmplManual
- Baleno DualJet DeltaCurrently ViewingRs.733,412*EMI: Rs. 15,67823.87 kmplManual
- Baleno AlphaCurrently ViewingRs.7,64,112*EMI: Rs. 16,76321.01 kmplManual
- Baleno Delta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.7,76,612*EMI: Rs. 17,03519.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno DualJet ZetaCurrently ViewingRs.7,89,912*EMI: Rs. 16,85323.87 kmplManual
- Baleno Zeta CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,33,112*EMI: Rs. 18,22019.56 kmplAutomatic
- Baleno Alpha CVTCurrently ViewingRs.8,96,112*EMI: Rs. 19,55419.56 kmplAutomatic
Trending Maruti Cars
On Maruti Baleno :- Consumer offer up to R...