Rating of Maruti Baleno

P
Parijat Mukherjee
for Alpha 1.3
On: Jun 30, 2017 | 347 Views

I ?got my Fire Red Baleno Alpha Diesel on 23rd June 2017 and I am writing this review after 6days of driving.=======
Exterior
=======
I went for alpha model because I liked its DRLs and the chrome finishes. The exterior of the car is undoubtedly awesome.

=============================
Interior (Features, Space & Comfort)
=============================
Pros : Very Spacious... and comfortable. The Sound quality of the speakers (Comes with the car) is very very good.The top model comes with Suzuki Smart Play which will give you a premium feel.

Cons : Apple Carplay and MirrorLink is supported but no support for Android Auto... where IGNIS has this feature.

=======================================
Engine Performance, Fuel Economy and Gearbox
=======================================
I am from Kolkata and I got a mileage of 23.2 kmpl (highest) in city during in a high-moderate traffic condition. Mostly it is varying between 21 - 23 kmpl.

It's very easy to get the best mileage because the car guides you to drive with the perfect gears.

===================
Ride Quality & Handling
===================
Pros : Handling is very good. The balance of the car is truly awesome. The steering is very smooth.

Cons : The suspension is not good. Although it is good for me, because I used to drive Chevrolet Beat and it's suspension is so good that it used touch the surface of the bumpers. But Maruti knows the indian roads, so I think they have made the suspension so firm.

==========
Final Words
==========
GO FOR BALENO... I did a lot of research before going for Baleno and I found it to be the best in the current market of its segment.

==================
Areas of improvement
==================
Support of Android Auto because most of the people use Android.

Other Baleno Reviews