Best car in the segment
First of all, I know it is a little late to write a review for Alto 800 which was bought in 2012. 7 years now and still going strong. Its 90000 km now and still I am getting mileage of 20 kmpl. Pocket friendly and efficient in city. Considering the price, obviously, you can't expect luxurious features. If someone needs a car for city drive, its best. Even in long drives, car was dependable. Another advantage of this car is its very low maintenance cost. Very nice product by Maruti Suzuki.
- 10 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Maruti Alto 800
Maruti Alto 800 User Reviews
- All (221)
- Mileage (54)
- Performance (15)
- Looks (41)
- Comfort (40)
- Engine (14)
- Interior (9)
- Power (18)
- More ...
- View All Alto 800 Reviews
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Futuro-eRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 15, 2021
- Maruti XL5Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 20, 2020
- Maruti Vitara Brezza 2020Rs.7.2 - 10.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 20, 2020
- Maruti S-PressoRs.3.7 - 4.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020
- Maruti Ignis 2020Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Mar 20, 2020
On Maruti Alto 800 :- Saving up to Rs. 43,...