Good car with loads of features and few minor drawabacks
I have purchased this car (S 1.2 Petrol) approx two years back and have driven close to 5000 KM in that period. The car is really good and in past 2 years I've not faced any issues with it. Here is my detailed review:
- Class beating features (e.g. read ac vent, bluetooth connectivity, nice stereo system, and good cluster of instrumentation).
- Fuel economy is good. In city like Bangalore it gives a mileage of 15-17 and that easily reaches 18-20 while driving on highways.
- Nice pick-up even at low gears.
- Sound insulation inside the cabin is really good. It effectively cuts out the traffic noise upto bearable levels.
- AC quality is really good.
- The biggest drawback is the braking system specially at low gears. Even after two years of driving sometime it feels a bit too jerky.
- The fuel meter is really small, and doesn't give true idea of the fuel left in the tank. Even if there is sufficient amount, it feels like you're out of fuel due to smaller size.
- Lack of 'Distance to Empty' meter augments the problem mentioned in the previous point, and that should have been part of the instrumentation given the target segment.
- 'Speed detecting auto lock' is another feature that is surely missed (specially if you've small kid attracted to the door handle) given that it's a common feature even in lower end cars.Overall, aside from few quirks the car is really good, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking to buy a compact-sedan.
- 28 Likes
- 7 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Hyundai Xcent
Sir, I already booked a Xcent SX (O) Petrol variant through MGF Hyundai Edappally and being delivered within days. I cam to know that all the Car Companies/ dealers offering some attractive package for this summer season. I enquired the dealer and came to know that they r not received any such offer from the Company for the new variant of Xcent - 2017 model. After the inquiry and will get some offer during May month I had booked the car and now cheated. Please confirm
Hyundai Xcent User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (189)
- Mileage (57)
- Performance (19)
- Looks (42)
- Comfort (61)
- Engine (30)
- Interior (23)
- Power (24)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
Hyundai Xcent really provides luxurious driving comfort. I have been driving the car since 2008 and I bought the Hyundai Xcent last year. Hyundai Xcent is the best one. T...
It gives me immense pleasure to share wonderful things about my lovely Hyundai Xcent. It is really nice and smooth car without any issues so far. I have been driving from...
- View All Xcent Reviews
Trending Hyundai Cars
On Hyundai Xcent :- Cash Discount up to Rs...
0 MB Storage, 2x faster experience