Awesome car for daily commutes or small family outing. The shape and size of the car are perfect for city roads while giving you ample of space in the boot as well as sufficient legroom. Luxury, comfort, and Safety all well looked after at a very cheap price tag. Mileage is just superb nearly 20kmpl and above in diesel on highways and maintenance cost is also very low. I have been using this car for the last 4.5 years and have no single complaint regarding this vehicle.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Write your Comment on Hyundai Xcent
Hyundai Xcent User Reviews
- All (310)
- Mileage (94)
- Performance (41)
- Looks (64)
- Comfort (91)
- Engine (42)
- Interior (29)
- Power (38)
- More ...
I wanted to buy a mid-sized car with comforts suitable for long drives in below 1200 CC petrol cars. I 10 and I 20 rear seats was extremely bumpy. So was the case for Mar...
Despite giving the best cooling, I still consider the AC as a failure in Xcent. I have been using Xcent Diesel since 2015. Most of my usage is within the city for office ...
- View All Xcent Reviews
Compare Variants of Hyundai Xcent
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT ECurrently ViewingRs.5,81,078*EMI: Rs. 12,12420.14 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT SXCurrently ViewingRs.7,05,546*EMI: Rs. 15,08920.14 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT S ATCurrently ViewingRs.7,33,734*EMI: Rs. 15,68617.36 kmplAutomatic
- Xcent 1.2 VTVT SX OptionCurrently ViewingRs.782,346*EMI: Rs. 16,69720.14 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi ECurrently ViewingRs.673,261*EMI: Rs. 14,66125.4 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi SCurrently ViewingRs.742,033*EMI: Rs. 16,13025.4 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi SXCurrently ViewingRs.7,98,558*EMI: Rs. 17,35025.4 kmplManual
- Xcent 1.2 CRDi SX OptionCurrently ViewingRs.8,75,358*EMI: Rs. 18,99025.4 kmplManual
Trending Hyundai Cars
On Hyundai Xcent :- Cash Discount up to Rs...