Verna : The Best Car With Dashing Shape

By for Hyundai Verna 2016-11-14 11:39:06.0
  • Appearance

The Verna was my first choice as I like its shape and from the day first when Verna was launched I had made up my mind for purchasing this car and I did it this year and purchased this car in the month of March and till know, I have driven almost 12,000 Km. The car has it's own USP as its shape is very - very dashing and its interior & exterior finish is very nice and very closest to any other costly car, driving experience is too good and very comfortable and not only who is driving the car enjoy the driving but also the persons who are sitting in the car enjoy a lot, it is maintenance free car and feels like a family member.

Every morning when I wake up and see my car and feel very proud and my full day goes in a very happy mood.

Moreover, on the highway,  my Verna runs just like its taking with the air and on the mileage point of view it is the best car as compare to other sedans.

My parents also feel very comfortable in this car and force me to make a plan for a long drive as they enjoy riding in this car.

Even I feel very proud and my friends also feel very proud to have Verna with me.

In short, the car was my first choice and today I have this car and it will be my first choice forever.

• Hyundai Verna
  • Hyundai Verna
  • Don't miss out on the festive offers this March
  • Sandeep |20 Dec,2016 02:48:28 PM

What is the Mileage of Hyundai Verna Petrol (1.6 VTVT S) in City / Highways with AC

Manoj Khurana |30 Dec,2016 11:14:46 AM

# My Verna is Petrol car In city the milege is 12 Kms per Ltr. On Highways # Above 15-16 Kms.

• warren |29 Dec,2016 07:35:21 PM

What is the Mileage of Hyundai Verna Diesel Auto S model in City / Highways with AC