Rating of Hyundai Verna 2016-2017

K
K ARAVINDA UPADHYAYA
for 1.4 CRDi
On: Jan 06, 2017 | 40 Views

I have been buying and driving cars since last 20 years and this is my eighth car. Even though I had sedans before but this was my dream car from last many years. Every time I had to change my car, due to some reasons I could not buy this and finally this time I made it. It is a most wonderful car, very comfortable and economical. My job requires me to travel a lot on highways and I find it extremely easy to drive. Even in Bengaluru city traffic, it is easy to maneuver and I have never felt that the size of the car is a hindrance in city traffic. The fuel economy rate is very good and I get average 22 KM/lt on highways with a moderate speed around 100 - 110 kms/hr speed. It has a good aerodynamic design and even at high speed cruising, turning at curves is not a problem. Another important feature are the brake. It has a very good brake time and a person like me requires it very much as I will be always cruising on highways and keep facing obstacles on the road. Recently I did a trip of 835 Kms in a span of 17 hours and I did not feel tired in the end. The AC cooling is very fast. The wiper speeds set (about 4 options) and that too 5 options in slow speed are a boost the driving in rain. The interior space is too good and spacious. The seats are ergonomically designed and fits the body contour properly. The boot space is also very good. The angle of the lights and focus is perfect for night drive. My kids who have seen four of my earlier cars have taken a promise from me that I should never change this car. This concludes our happiness about this car.

Other Verna 2016-2017 Reviews