Excellent driving pleasure.

By for Hyundai Verna 2016-2017 2017-01-04 22:12:52.0
  • Appearance

I own a fluidic verna vtvt. When i took test drive that time i booked on spot as i felt the difference between a maruti car and a hyundai car, as i own a maruti also. I must say it is meant for long drive. I drove 2000 kms at a single stretch from Odisha to Tamil Nadu. The steering gets lighter and smoother at high speed. Also thanks to motor driven EPS which can be controlled with a finger tip. I feel very confident in narrow and crowded streets. Another thing i love the power, which works perfectly while overtaking in highways as well as country roads. Also it's very much comfortable due to good suspension system, it drives me for a road trip. I have covered almost from north to South but i never felt bored of driving. Also the engine noise is very smooth. Another thing is the cabin isolation which is very perfectly maintained compared to Honda City and you can't feel the outside noise, so that your journey becomes quiet and enjoyable. The tyres are wide enough which provides a good grip to the road maintaining steadiness of the vehicle. The instrument panel and gear lever is perfectly placed so that without moving your hands much you can control everything. I must say if you can't afford an Audi then go for a Verna, you won't repent at all. Overall Hyundai Verna is the perfect car with great driving comfort as well as luxurious feeling for young enthusiastic drivers who loves driving like me.

• Hyundai Verna 2016-2017