New Hyundai Fluidic very comfortable and luxurious

By for Hyundai Verna from Jaipur 2011-07-02 17:38:23.0
  • Appearance

Pros : Amazing looks, great comfort.

Cons : Average fuel efficiency, noisy engine.

Look and Style I have recently owned a new sedan by Hyundai named as Hyundai Verna Fluidic. I am enjoying my new C segment car. After testing many sedans like Honda City, Fiat Linea, Maruti SX4 and many more I decided to buy this sedan. This all new sedan boasts sporty looks accompanied by improved and advanced features like sleek & trendy bonnet, two tone headlamps and more. In a word it has a eye catchy appearance. Comfort The interiors of  New Hyundai Verna Fluidic are very comfortable , and luxurious. It is also affixed with many safety measures like airbags for front seat, ABS, front & rear seat belts and adjustable steering wheel. Pickup Crawling in the city traffic is no big deal for this sedan, which is equally at home on the highway at 100kmph. It has very good pick up. Mileage Engine performance is really good. Fuel economy is not so good as compared with other sedans like Honda City and other vehicles of this range. I am getting an average mileage of 12 Kmpl only. Best Features Hyundai Verna Fluidic features include its eye catchy appearance, comfortable interiors, and high standard safety measures made this sedan a unique from others and made me to go for this car. Enough leg space is provided in front and rear. Needs to improve Hyundai has to work hard on the increasing its fuel efficiency as it provides very low mileage on Indian roads. Apart from this its engine makes some noise on a long drive. Overall Experience 20 days time is very less to say on this car, but not much satisfied with its fuel efficiency. Apart from fuel efficiency it is looking nice in other aspects. Hyundai Verna Fluidic price is one factor which tempts you towards it. Lets see how it works and hope will provide me a nice experience and not make me regret on my decision.

• Tanmay |04 Jul,2011 03:29:12 PM

Is it VTVT(petrol) or CRDI?

Vinit |09 Aug,2011 04:44:51 PM

itz a VTVT as he is comparing it with Honda City....

vinay singh |18 Jan,2012 09:33:09 PM

it is nice car ..

dj |22 Feb,2012 02:50:27 PM

honda city is much more safe car than verna

• Kaushik Ananda |05 Jul,2011 07:58:48 AM

Hi, Is this the petrol or Diesel version of Verna that gives you a low mileage?

• VPS Chauhan |05 Jul,2011 06:08:56 PM

Perhaps his is a VTVT, as I'm getting 12kmpl too on my VTVT SX A/T (O)-which isn't bad for an automatic 1.6 petrol yet to undergo even the first service. As with most cars the best mileage can be extracted by driving closer to 1500rpm.

Deepak Kumar |28 Sep,2011 02:59:57 PM

I am also having VTVT SX(O)AT, but I am not getting a mileage of 8.0 in city and 11.0 on highways. Really very disappointed. Dont know what to do.

pawan mehta |30 Nov,2011 04:12:54 PM

Try the mileage without AC, it gives good mileage without AC. with AC difference is 17-20 %. In Gurgaon when now temperature is cool I drive from faridabad to gurgaon to expressway. it is giving amazing 16-17Kmpl. But when I drive in Delhi without AC it is arout 14-15. With AC the average drops down in /Delhi at 13 and on FBD Gurgaon expway at 14 KMPL. This aspect need to be checked by Hyundai, it there is problem in AC.

gagan |30 Nov,2011 04:59:20 PM

agreed. i manage to maintain 14 kmpl within the city without ac and with ac it is aroun 11kmpl

dj |22 Feb,2012 02:52:26 PM

without ac??

Aj |24 Feb,2012 12:12:20 PM

Right on dj, I dont get the idea of a car without A/C & on top when you are driving in our over-polluted cities. (Except for winters :P)

• Pawan Kaimwal |06 Jul,2011 10:13:41 AM

I am also looking forward to buy this sedan soon and after comparing and test driving many other sedans of this price range it is good value for money in terms of overall looks, feature (many feature are first in this segments and price range). 12kmpl with in first service may be expected to 15-17kmpl after first service so I am sure t buy this boy toy.

• g parandama naidu |06 Jul,2011 11:55:39 PM

GULLIBLE CUSTOMERS BE WARE OF FRAUDS. with fond hopes i have booked new verna FLUIDIC DIESEL SX white with trident hundai, sankey road ,bangalore, by paying booking amount rs 50000/- on 05-06-2011(BEFORE LAUNCH).He promised to deliver in 20 days but he adopted unethical means and ditched all genuine customers by selling the cars to the customers of his choices through back doors.This dealer collected crores of money and exploiting the demand.Total fraud. I am suing them in consumer court. GP Naidu, BANGALORE 9341243266.

• gp naidu,yelahanka, bangalore |07 Jul,2011 12:02:09 AM

GULLIBLE CUSTOMERS BE WARE OF FRAUDS. with fond hopes i have booked new verna FLUIDIC DIESEL SX white with trident hundai, sankey road ,bangalore, by paying booking amount rs 50000/- on 05-06-2011(BEFORE LAUNCH).He promised to deliver in 20 days but he adopted unethical means and ditched all genuine customers by selling the cars to the customers of his choices through back doors.This dealer collected crores of money and exploiting the demand.Total fraud. I am suing them in consumer court.Any one got cheated like me can join me to fight. GP Naidu, BANGALORE 9341243266.

• gp naidu,yelahanka, bangalore |07 Jul,2011 12:15:19 AM

gp naidu,yelahanka, bangalore. GULLIBLE CUSTOMERS BE WARE OF FRAUDS. with fond hopes i have booked new verna FLUIDIC DIESEL SX white with trident hundai, sankey road ,bangalore, by paying booking amount rs 50000/- on(sorry i have put the date as 5-6-11 in below replies by mistake) 05-05-2011(BEFORE LAUNCH).He promised to deliver in 20 days but he adopted unethical means and ditched all genuine customers by selling the cars to the customers of his choices through back doors.This dealer collected crores of money and exploiting the demand.Total fraud. I am suing them in consumer court.Any one got cheated like me can join me to fight. GP Naidu, BANGALORE 9341243266.

Amit Tyagi |16 Jul,2011 07:22:55 PM

HI, I too have booked one of these Verna Fluidic at Nimbus Hundai Noida, in May-June 2011. Every passing week I am getting colder responses, I have started to feel something fishy is going on here too. This bad practice seems to be mushrooming in whole india Would Hyundai look into it or are they fool enough to be content with their 20000 bookings they have published. Hyundau Respond to this.

• shehzad khan |07 Jul,2011 10:47:29 AM

i think new look of FLUIDIC is nice, features also no bad but mileage should be improved

• DR SIDDHARTHA NATH |09 Jul,2011 12:37:01 PM

I own the old verna diesel which i bought in may 2010.I test drived the new fluidic verna diesel but it lacks the pick up punch of the old verna.feature and comfort wise it is better than the old verna.it is not for people who love to drive.That sudden accelaration of the old verna is not there in this car.

• dr. batni |10 Jul,2011 05:56:41 PM

what about car's balance in the speed of 100km/h?

sumit |03 Mar,2012 02:49:44 PM

at 100 but i observer it lost control on 80 above. its not safe car .

• Pranav |11 Jul,2011 06:21:41 PM

Watz the average of fludic in its disel version?????

• vinod |16 Jul,2011 11:03:52 AM

I own 1.6 diesel version of verna from last 25 days, overall average of fludic in its disel version is 18

• Laksh |31 Jul,2011 01:28:29 AM

I already have verna sx Abs model but I interested to change car to verna fluidic model

• Vinit |09 Aug,2011 04:56:32 PM

Itz a very Good Car.. with loads of features. Avg. of Diesel is approx. 18-19KMPL and Petrol is 13-14KMPL in normal driving condition. Even the lower models has most features in a reasonble price tag. Itz mainly positioned for buyers who have been waiting for Honda City's Diesel version. Though Ford has come out with itz new born Fiesta, but itz priced very heavily compared to New Verna Fluidic 2011. Hyundai is coming up with itz next up-level avatar ELANTRA which is gr8. Itz more sleeker and carries a dignity to herself. I will be ranged around a price tag of 13-15lacs. So the buyers who are opting for SX (AT) Verna Fluidic may wait for this. As if you can pay 11.5Lacs in Verna (AT) then you can also fetch more 2-3lacs for this upcoming beauty. I have seen it in Kathmandu's Showroom. It looked Damn Good. I am waiting for this car to Launch in India so that I can Grab it FIRST.

• Rajesh Awasthi |10 Aug,2011 11:30:45 PM

How is performance of Hyundai Fludic verna 1.4 petrol.should one buy verna 1.4 VTVT of Honda City E for personal use.

• jeetu |16 Aug,2011 06:50:49 AM

GUys congrats to all u guys who r pround owner of this wonderful beauty... i had booked my car sx ( O ) crdi white color on 11 may...infact on tat day i booked 2 cars..in i 10 auto asta with sunroof abs bluetooth and all....i got dilevery of i10 in 1 months time, but verna was promised july..but due to high demand delivery was delayed over all india...but on 8 Aug dealer called me and gave good new tat my car was alloted to me and it all its way frm the factory...so i will be getting my fluidic verna soon..tooo xcited for it...i did own prevoius verna also wic i sold....and i own civic auto aswell wic is my wekend car only....good luck guys hope all who r waiting get their car soon....

• gagan |26 Aug,2011 10:12:08 PM

Hi, I bought Fluidic Verna 1.6 vtvt around 45 days back. Getting around 12 KMPL in city which i believe is on the lower side. Also I get a strange noise from engine if speed crosses around 30 in 2nd gear or if it crosses 40 in 3rd gear. I get some vibration in the gear stick in 2nd gear. If Honda City gives aroun 14 KPML in city then I think city will be a better choice.

PAWAN |30 Nov,2011 04:18:17 PM

Agreed I have both Cars, I believe Honda city is better, but maintenence of city is higher.

• Ravi |28 Aug,2011 12:23:01 PM

Hi All,Honda City should not be compared with Verna since the verna is 1.6 and city is 1.5. There will definitely be a difference in mile age. Its like comparing City with Ritz/Swift which give decent 16-18 Kmpl. Owners of Verna stop worrying about that 1/2 extra mile age and drive happily.

• Anup |02 Sep,2011 04:34:15 PM

First of all Hyundai Verna might be a good car but from all i read about their dealer network iam worried about their ethics. I cant say whether this is directly due to Hyundai Motors or their dealers. Even iam waiting since 3.5 months for delivery & i get cold response from dealer by the day. In fact they even told me that i can take my advance back. So iam even considering that & might opt for a Vento which has better rear sit comfort & over all looks more spacious. However , iam yet to make up my mind. I know i will have to wait for more but iam frustrated with the dealers & also with Hyundai who does not have a good customer care. Some of you mentioned that Honda gives better average. I do not fully agree with that, i know many guys who drives in Mumbai city & cribs that the average is only 8km. The average very well depends on how one drives , road conditions , maintainence of the car etc.

PAWAN |30 Nov,2011 04:20:13 PM

Buy car from Hyundai Motor Plaza, I believe they have in mumbai and delhi but not sure of other plances, my experience was OK type , my not great like Honda city.

• Deepak Kumar |28 Sep,2011 03:04:33 PM

I got my VTVT SX(O)AT in July'11. I have done 1350 KM till now. But I never got an average of more than 8.0 KM in city and once at Highway, I got an average of 11.0. I am very sad. First service has been done. Is this the mileage I am going to get? or it would improve after second service. In case of Automatic version also I expected at least an average of 14KMPL at Highways. Can anyone help me?

PAWAN |30 Nov,2011 04:21:56 PM

there is some problem with your car. I have done 5k km, on highway it is giving 16-17 without AC. with AC it is 14Km on Highway.

• N C Baruah |30 Sep,2011 04:47:15 PM

Looking from outside and inside are good. Only problem comes when drive at rough road- VERY BAD NOISE FROM BOTH SIDE FRONT WHEEL. WAITING FOR RECTIFING THE PROBLEM FROM YOUR SIDE. MODEL: HYUNDIA FLUIDIC VERNA 1.6 CRDI CHASSIC NO: MALCU41ULBM024262*6 ENGINE NO: D4FBBU985662

• John Mathias.M |02 Oct,2011 06:58:23 AM

I am planning to buy 1.6 SX VTVT shortly.Users having the model may please give your opinion about the vehicle.

• SHIHAM |14 Oct,2011 04:23:46 PM

NICECAR

SHIHAM |14 Oct,2011 04:24:54 PM

iLIKE INNOVA

• Anil |21 Nov,2011 11:07:02 AM

Hi All, Booked my hyundai Verna Fluidic 1.6 SX VTVT, previously booked Ford Fiesta tiatinum and cancled there they give me all offers like corporate discount and others, but when I cancled Ford Fiesta and went to book Verna I didnt get any discount even corporate discount also, is this correct?, are only my dealer is not giving me any discount, its costing me around 9.78L is this the correct amount buying in hyderabad..? Thanks G V Anil

• anil verma. |12 Feb,2012 01:26:53 PM

if verna fluidic 1.4 L cars are cannot produced by company in India because in is a high populated and demanded country . its is a better to close all showrooms in INDIA .

• karanveer singh |06 Mar,2012 09:52:38 PM

i liked d car:)

• nish |14 Mar,2012 06:57:34 PM

sees correct.. they said around 9.8L on road, no discount, no offers due to high demand...

• sachin |20 Mar,2012 01:30:20 AM

m planning to buy this beauty..can u guys please tel me about mileage of 1.4 crdi....thnx

• anuj |25 Apr,2012 09:32:25 PM

I am planning to buy verna 1.4 fludic shortly.Users having the model may please give your opinion about the vehicle.

• Avishek |02 Jun,2012 03:35:07 PM

Your comments on CRDi 1.4 will be helpful as we are planning to have one soon. Will we ever get thew mileage promised? Thanks.

• Sam |05 Jun,2012 07:17:41 AM

Even I am planning to buy Verna Fludic 1.4 CRDI. Bit Worried about the Power of the car.. Need your suggestions?

• Randhawa |25 Jun,2012 04:00:27 PM

Very good and comfort car.its look @ style very nice.but 1.6 ax diesel mileage poor,

• Antony |02 Apr,2013 05:14:31 PM

I am planning to buy verna 1.6 VT AT fludic shortly.Users having the model may please give your opinion about the vehicle and mileage.

• djmech |30 Aug,2013 04:39:14 PM

I am planning to buy verna 1.4 L (petrol) fludic shortly. Users having this model, please give your opinion about the vehicle.

• renils |31 Aug,2013 04:20:17 AM

we want a fluidik verna new(nri)