Drinking water is causing stains on the seat.

By for Hyundai Verna 2016-10-24 14:32:54.0
  • Appearance

I have bought Verna after comparing online with Honda city & all other models & makes.

Thanks to online portals in finding me my best match as per my prefernces.

The car is good as expected. Mileage is depending on road & traffic. In the morning noida to Panipat without AC I got 17!! 17 is a very good average.

Driving on a bad road as Moradabad to Haridwar gave average of 10.7.

The disappointment I got is the seat. The fabric seat is getting very bad stains even by bisleri bottled drinking water. The issue was verified by dealer as well, they tried to dry clean it but the issue is still there; according to them the water would cause the stains & they can not help in it. I reported the issue to Hyundai (service request number: 1-560061607)

Also instruct your dealer not to put decorative ribbon at the time of delivery as the ribbon would make visible scratches due to friction caused by flowing winds.

Rear view camera is good.

Not much use of sunglass case at roof as sun glass would cause vibrating sound on bumpy road causing distraction.

Music system must also have mobile app or a remote for passengers sitting at back seat. A missing feeling here.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April
  • Akash Bansal |14 Dec,2016 01:57:44 PM

Dealer ordered new seats but before installing it, delaer found it is also having stains issue. Honda mobilio fabric seats do not have this issue. Please verify before buying.