Rating of Hyundai Verna 2016-2017

S
Sunit Bhargava
for 1.6 SX VTVT
On: Nov 16, 2016 | 29 Views

Last Friday I came back from 3500 KMs road trip covering Eastern Rajasthan by my 2014 Fluidic Verna (Petrol). All I can say is that not for a single moment, I felt that I made a wrong decision to plan this long trip.

This car is so incredible that you can rely on, no matter what kind of roads in India you want to be, be it rough, tough or smooth tar road, it goes like a charm. It has powerful 1.6 Ltr VTVT engine which never lets you down on highway and city roads. It can go easily at 180 Km/hour speed in express highway. It gives you good mileage (14 - 16 kmpl) if you maintain 100 km/hour speed overall at highways and 13 -14 kmpl in city traffic. Want to mention that there were no punctures throughout my journey and even no issues with brakes and engine. Fantastic !!

Verna exterior is the best in segment, its aerodynamic design gives you confidence during high speed driving. It surely makes heads turn in city traffic too. I just love it.

Verna Interior is excellent with Bluetooth, Aux and USB connectivity. You can enjoy your choice music by any mode. It is quite comfortable from inside that my 6 years old kid loves to enjoy sound sleep. It has 6 airbags for you and your family security. Which is 1st in the segment.

Boot space is large enough for a big bags. I returned from Rajasthan with lot of shopping and found everything as it is when I opened them back at home.

So, if you are looking for a Powerful, Stylish, Appealing, Spacious, Up market and Reliable Sedan, you should go for this. This is a value for Money Car.

Other Verna 2016-2017 Reviews