• Appearance

I purchased I20 Sportz1.4 CRDi (Diesel) on 28th Nov 2012. The day from which I have purchased this car, only one word comes to my mind every time I think about it, it's 'wow'. Trust me, what a car, every time you drive it, you will say 'WOW' what an interior. What an amazing drive, what a pickup. In short, its a value for money car. My personnel opinion is that, if you are planning to buy a new car, do consider the I20.

Comments Hyundai Elite i20
  • Abhay |29 May,2013 11:06:23 AM

Not sure how can you say, its a PAISA VASOOL Car..its more expensive then any other car in its segment... Yeah, but it gives you a wow experience in driving..

Raghu Sharma |29 May,2013 11:45:30 AM

Hi, No doubt I20 is expensive, but when you compare it with the other car in the same segment, i am sure you will not find it expensive at all. If the rates are on the higher side, the company is giving you a number of features i.e., CRDi Engine, ABS Brakes, Day and Night rear view mirror, Climate Control, Back Sensors, Back Camera, Rear fog lamps, LED Lights, Volume controls in steering, Blue tooth, Rain Sensors. Other car in this segment only have a few features (NOT ALL). It surely has an upper edge over Toyota LIVA, Maruti SWIFT, Cheverlet SAIL, Scoda FABIA or Fiat PUNTO. And if one expects all these features in his/ her car, i don't think, he/she will consider money. Regards

kuldeep singh |26 Dec,2015 04:31:45 PM

Worst car in comparison to swift

Raghu Sharma |29 May,2013 12:05:00 PM

See, i think that you are more focused on the money part (Please don't take it personally). No doubt its expensive then the other cars in its segment, but, when you compare it with ( LIVA, SAIL, SWIFT, PUNTO ) surely I20 seems to be a better choice, whether its, features, space, looks (SEXY), Pick up, drive, interiors. Rest its every ones personnel choice. Some Consider the rates, some style, some average etc., etc.. Regards:

Gary |15 Nov,2014 05:38:44 PM

Seems like Raghu ji is quite keen on selling this car to others . wonder if he's a real buyer or a paid reviewer

Raghu Sharma |15 Nov,2014 06:00:48 PM

My dear Mr. Gary, i must say that your observations are quite good but i am just a happy customer of I 20 for the last 2 years. And, if i am satisfied with the performance of this car, why not motivate others to buy this. I have always posted my sincere views and these views are based on my personnel experience about this car. I guess everyone has the right to share his/her views. AND PLEASE, LET THE CONVERSATION BE A HEALTHY ONE. Best regards: Raghu Sharma

ajay |20 Aug,2016 03:16:31 PM

you write purchased car on 2008 and now you tell you have very good experience since last teo years do calculation first dear

Debapratim De |25 Jul,2015 11:07:40 PM

Mr Gary,one can also think u 2 be a paid reviewer vho is here jus 2 criticise this car... so plzz dont upload ur intellect so promptly...rgrds

• ashish |31 May,2013 12:20:58 AM

hello sir... i want to buy this,,becouse i like its interior... i dont no. its feed back in send me our contect no. i need to talk with you,regarding this car..

Raghu Sharma |31 May,2013 09:55:51 AM

Dear Ashish Ji, Greetings!. my suggestion is that, its better if you talk to some expert in your city i,e., A car mechanic. He can guide you better. Regards:

shashi |27 Jun,2013 03:49:55 AM

dear ashish u can ask me abt automobiles as i have done lot analysis and an engg n own a couple of cars so may b helpful only via this forum

• Ravi |23 Aug,2013 01:21:02 AM

Hi, I have purchased new iGen- i20 Sportz (Petrol) 4 months back. I just want to share my experience as it was my 1st car. Looks, interiors, staring control, reverse camera, comfort wise its best car in this segment as price is concern. About mileage & pickup, I agree with some people that it�s very poor. When asked with the service people, they said it will be adjusted in 2nd servicing. Waiting for my 2nd service to happen which will increase my mileage & pickup.

Raghu Sharma |23 Aug,2013 10:26:51 AM

Dear Ravi, Greetings! the model i have is the diesel one. It runs approximately 250 kms with Rs. 1000/-. It comes to Rs. 4/- per km (LOCAL). The mileage is surely less but as far as my cars pickup is concerned, its quite impressive. One of my friend is also having the I20 petrol model.....he also said that its pickup is not good. As the petrol is expensive and mileage is less, definitely you must be feeling the heat :)).....surely its mileage will improve by an extra 4 to 5 kms per liter, once the 2nd service is my friend, don't worry at all and enjoy the drive... Regards:

• Mritunjoy Saikia |01 Oct,2013 07:41:45 AM

we going to have the asta model of the diesel version . May i knw its mileage ??

• Raghu Sharma |01 Oct,2013 08:57:08 AM

All the models of I20 gives you a mileage of around 15 kms per liter in the city and it increases by 4 to 5 kms per liter on the highways.

• Rohan Kamra |26 Sep,2014 12:37:38 PM

Most of the reviews here are for the old i20 version and not the Elite i20. Request the administrators to pay more attention to the matter.

Raghu |26 Sep,2014 02:12:27 PM

New Elite is the newer and modified version of I 20. One should wait for at least a couple of months if he/she is planning to buy this car. Let the market reports come out first.

• sunil |07 Apr,2015 05:52:26 PM