I bought I20 with a thought to have a mid-size car with luxury & performance.Normally any mid segment car is built over 3 basic parameters Aesthetics, safety/built quality, Performance (Fuel Consumption, Comfort). Practically you are going to get only 2 parameters out of 3 if the budget is below10-12 lakhs. I opted for I20 since I wanted Aesthetics, permanence & 3rd they can not meet I knew. Aesthetics no complaint full marks but Performance part is really disappointing in terms of city drive, co-passenger fuel consumption & Suspension . 1. City drive is hell with I20 considering the slow response to the need of high torque during city drive, 2.Fuel Consumption is below 14.5 /ltr even @ highways 3.Suspension is worst part at the co-passenger would have thought of to kill you on the spot .you forget about driving with your Pregnant wife even for 100 KM drive. Good things are interior and aesthetics. I wont consider HYUNDAI WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING THEIR HAVING REVIEWED THEIR SUSPENSION SYSTEM.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
India witnessed the entry of a phenomenal hatchback in 2014, the Hyundai Elite i20. The car won the award of "Indian Car Of The Year" in 2015 because of all the r...
Pros : 1. Dual tone interior is very stylish, it looks good and the plastic quality is quite good as compared to Maruti. 2. Car seats are very comfortable, if you are d...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020