Big on space but less on performance.
I love and hate this car. This is one of the few hatchbacks where you can adjust 4 medium sized Indians in the rear seat and they won't be too much uncomfortable. But from a driver's point of view, there is not much to like. The pickup is very poor in the initial gears and the power output is linear only after you reach the 4th gear.The visibility and driver seat comfort are also not that great. But the car is highly sturdy and will save your life if any accident happens, unlike swift.The mileage is one of the least you will get on a hatchback, hovering around 12-13 kmpl on good days.But still it is one that you will get used to and it feels premium for the price you pay. No other car compares to it in its price range regarding luxury and features provided.
- 5 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
If you are looking for creature comforts, this car is great. Lovely automation. Keyless entry, it even tells you what gear to change to just in case you don't know th...
If you are about to purchase Hyundai car this review will definitely help you a lot to make your final decision. Don't go ahead just by seeing Hyundai car's flash...
This car is definitely the best among the lots in the premium hatchback car segment. Packed with the features which are best to none, the performance of the car is simply...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020