Pros : Features
Cons : Poor pickup
Look and Style : Best but not qualitative
Comfort : Its ok but congested on rear seats.
Pickup : Poorest
1. It does not have the pickup, It does not climb a flyover in 5th Gear. 2. It as if you are driving a second hand Maruti 800 car.
3. Whenever you release your foot from the accelerator pedal, speed drops like anything.
4. You have to change gear frequent whenever I release.
4. You have to change gear frequent whenever I release 5 While on congested traffic it does not run steadily in 2nd gear you have to move your car in 1st gear.
6. Vehicular smoke, foul smell of outside, pollution inside the car. It seems as if we are driving with our windows open.
7. There is always a “THUD” sound whenever small pit comes under any of the tyres. It feels some part is loose and striking with chassis.
8. Outside body is very fragile.
9. Body paint is of so poor quality a small scratch takes out full paint. 10. The music system is pathetic.
11. Pathetic Dealer Service (Sikka Hyundai, New Delhi) please don't buy from them.
Needs to improve On Engine of the Car, and Dealer Customer Service Overall Experience : Very very bad and I would recommend not to buy from Sikka Automobile New Delhi.
So , I am talking about the i20 Classic and not the Elite model. So Al...
I bought this car in June 2016. Overall performance of this car is goo...
My Car is Hyundai i20 Sportz 2011 model with Stanley leather seat cove...
The car is very comfortable with sufficient leg space for backseat. Th...
It has been 18 months, I am driving my i20 elite, Sports(O). And it’s ...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals