I have clocked 32k km in my Elite i20 CRDi, within in 1.5 years, and below are the cons I have faced.
* Sudden Breaking while at higher speeds really sucks!!!
* Fuel efficiency isn't that great, around 16kmpl for a daily commuter like me. I commute an average 65km daily - 6 days a week.
* There is a Vrooom sound when you go at comparatively higher speeds on straight roads, which doesn't feel good at the cabin.
* 16inch tyres doesn't feel great on bumpy roads or roads with too much of gutters.
* Initial acceleration isn't that great.
* Auto folding mirrors doesn't detect my keys always.
* Steering is good
* Interior looks great
* Stylish exterior
* Excellent Features for a car in this budget
* Driving comfort
* Ample boot space.
* Glove box cooling is a helpful feature.
* Acceleration after 1500 rpm is good.
* Smoothest gear shift
* Steering adaptive parking assist is simply superb
In short, Elite i20 tops all its competitors. It's the best at its price range, neither underpriced - nor over priced.
Hi Friends, Today I have to share my experience regarding my favourite...
I was asked by my cousin to advise him which car to buy. I have a uniq...
Advantages: 1)excellent car from hyundai and a great performer. 2)gr...
Hyundai elite i20 is introduced by Hyundai company which was awarded a...
The Car is simply awesum to drive. Have already clocked more than 1000...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals