Comfortable Car And Good Driving Experience

• Appearance

Hello, I bought the i20 Sportz 1.2 petrol a year back. I have not experienced any issues. The car is stuffed with features you would wish and others would envy about. I am 6'1'' and have enjoyed the spaceĀ  and ease of gear shift and steering wheel movement, i20 offers. The pickup and power are fine (in fact better when compared with father's Santro xing). The Mileage comes around 14-16 kmpl in the city. The Hyundai service/support from Nimbus Hyundai, Noida is also good. Bluetooth feature is nice,it does not work properly sometimes due to paring issues. I have heard this problem occurs with almost all cars.The AC (auto) starts with high air outflow, which is troublesome at times. The seat height is not adjustable, and some may feel that driver get slightly less view while of the front when compared to Honda cars. Of course, the car looks stylish.

Comments Hyundai Elite i20
  • jayamohan |04 Feb,2013 10:56:26 PM

i would like to buy a small size car ranging from 5to 7 lakhs. Sould I buy i20 sportz swift zxi or I10 sportz

Amit Parashar |05 Feb,2013 08:03:44 PM

Hi Jayamohan, This truly depends upon your preference. I10 offers better pick up compared to I20. In your price range you can go upto Asta I10 -AUTOMATIC (love it) or i10 diesel option ( to be launched soon). Fuel economy is definitely very good. If resale value is on your mind, then i10would offer better value. I20 on the other hand, offers more space, the tyres are wider. The riding/driving comfort is more. Car is also wider than i10 and you may find maneuverability slightly reduced in narrow roads and busy traffic. The pickup is not great when compared to others. The model is comparatively newer and you may find your relatives/friends placing you in elite group because you own i20 :-) . A little lavish car ! I am not much familiar with swift Zxi's performance.This option is also good though. Maruti is a trusted brand. My suggestion go with your family member(s)/friend and test drive and decide. None of the options you listed is bad.

Hyundai Elite i20 review scorecard