Very Nice Car.....in its segment
I purchased my new Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.4 Diesel car two months ago and I have driven it 6024km. This is a very good car in its segment and is value for money. Look and Style: Great looks Comfort: Very comfortable. Pickup: Pickup is awesome because of the 90bhp engine with 220NM of torque, there's no comparison in its segment. Mileage: Mileage is not so good its giving 15 to 16 kmpl in diesel in local. Best Features: Comfortable, pickup, LED lights, automatic AC, rain sensing wiper, good ground clearance (165mm) not to worry about any kind of bump or breaker with full 5 passengers. Needs to improve: Nothing to improve, everything is alright, but if Hyundai wants to improve something, please add feature like touchscreen multimedia music system with GPS and please launch automatic version of i20 in Diesel Overall Experience: very good, I am happy with my Hyundai i20.
- 22 Likes
- 3 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
The very first thing is that the i20 is a premium B+ segment car, not any hatchback. Though its a bit costly than other hatches but it actually deserve the price u p...
Hyundai i20 2015-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019