Overall Exp with Elite 1.4 Asta Optional
We have bought i20 in 2011. And in these three years it is driven 12000kms, we faced some very uncommon problems like 1) breakdown of engine mount while passing over speed breaker. 2) breaking of left side dressing mirror by its own. 3) breaking of door handle while opening the door. 4) breaking of power steering system for no reasons. 5) suspension breakdown. We have complained officially but did not received any satisfactory answer. We suggest never ever go for Hyundai specially i20 due to very poor quality and careless attitude of Hyundai. Please share it more and more so that middle class people like us do not suffer with after sales cost and company realises that even they will suffer if they do not provide quality product in the market.
- 7 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
Whenever we want to buy our first car there would be too many questions rising in our minds and to tackle those questions, we categorise them by a different perspective. ...
1. Exterior As I have mentioned in the title i20 undoubtedly gives you the feel of a premium car. From the first look of the exterior, you would see the sharp lines and ...
Today I am writing a review of my Hyundai Elite i20. I purchased it in october 2016. I bought the asta option 1.4 CRDI variant. It runs on diesel. I bought the white colo...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020