Hyundai car manufacturers always delight customers with their amazing cars. One of the unique selling points of Hyundai is their interior design and material quality. I have been driving i20 for past 5 years and never ever have I felt bad about owning it.
I have given i20 4 stars in my review, it has missed one star by its spares and service cost. i20 is one of the cars that you feel to drive till the road ends.
Coming to its important aspects
1. Feels robust and rigid.
2. Aerodynamic and superb styling.
3. Low ground clearance and sticks to road perfectly at high speed.
1. Premium plastic quality.
2. User-friendly switches and butter smooth power steering.
3. Silent cabin and powerful air cooler.
1. Do not mistake on its power to pull you through any roads and any corners.
2. Diesel variant is a rocket engine and once the tachometer hits 2000 RPM, the turbo kick starts thrusting the car like a light beam
3. Mileage in city limit is not that bad (13 Kmpl) but on highway its highly economical even after using AC (around 18 Kmpl)
1. Overall, Hyundai i20 is a must buy and best buy package.
2. The suspension is pretty good compared to older version.
3. 6-speed gearbox in diesel variant vroom's you to high speed.
4. Missing part is the sunroof even in the top diesel variant whereas its available in petrol top end version.
5. Boot space is quite good enough to accommodate a weeks trip of necessities for a family of 4.
Hyundai design engineers have consistently rolled out matured car designs with appealing and stylish looks. I believe it's one of the automotive manufacturers who under promise and over deliver leaving the customer with a delightful experience.
If the spares and service cost of the Hyundai car is slightly reduced, it's going to overtake Maruthi Suzuki sales and remain one of the best selling cars in India.
Few of the improvements to be refined in upcoming models are
1. Rear disc brake
2. Better suspension even under light load condition.
3. Sunroof to be available in all variants.
4. Better lumbar support and improved thigh rest space in the rear seat, it's essential for a long drive for rear seat passengers.
5. A slight increase in ground clearance.
Coming to the conclusion, if there is a second thought about buying decision of Hyundai i20, do not worry, just go for it. It's one of the best cars in the market now and I believe Hyundai will not disappoint you with their car's performance. Again I reiterate, the i20 car would have won 5 stars if the service cost was more pocket-friendly.
Last but not the least, on the resale value - i20 bags you money. A well maintained Hyundai car would fetch you more resale value than any of its competitors. At a given price, i20 has got more to offer you than a mere car would do. Period.
Best car in his segment has all that we need in the car...Less Mainten...
i20 elite, My first car that i may call my personal car is i20 elite ,...
So, I am talking about the i20 Classic and not the Elite model. So All...
It will help us serve you better content and best deals