It's Very Good Looking and Comfortable Compared to Baleno
Look and Style: Looks good and fluidic design. It has a unique design when compared to other cars. Comfort: 4 people can sit very comfortably due to rear AC vents, but an additional member is difficult to adjust in the rear. Pickup: Not that much good, during 2nd gear pick up is too slow. Mileage: I am getting 13 km per litre with AC on the city roads. Best Features: Rear Ac vents, quality Air Control, smooth power steering. Needs to improve Pickup, Boot space and auto wipers. Overall Experience: Overall it's a good car.
- 18 Likes
- 12 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
It has been almost 1.5 years and 22K kms on my Elite i20 Asta vtvt and so for this car has never disappointed me in any aspect. Be it space, practicality, comfort or the ...
After so many reviews, so many surfing in the market, I decided to purchase a Hyundai Elite i20. Firstly, I was eager to purchase Honda City, but due to short of budget, ...
We had bought the Hyundai i20 (Petrol 2010) after taking test drives of the VW Polo and the Maruti Ritz. If I would not have bought the i20 then I would have bought the R...
Hyundai i20 2015-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020