It's Very Good Looking and Comfortable Compared to Baleno
Look and Style: Looks good and fluidic design. It has a unique design when compared to other cars. Comfort: 4 people can sit very comfortably due to rear AC vents, but an additional member is difficult to adjust in the rear. Pickup: Not that much good, during 2nd gear pick up is too slow. Mileage: I am getting 13 km per litre with AC on the city roads. Best Features: Rear Ac vents, quality Air Control, smooth power steering. Needs to improve Pickup, Boot space and auto wipers. Overall Experience: Overall it's a good car.
- 18 Likes
- 12 Dislikes
Hyundai i20 2015-2017 User Reviews
Rate & Review
- All (146)
- Mileage (79)
- Performance (40)
- Looks (102)
- Comfort (98)
- Engine (78)
- Interior (72)
- Power (73)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
India witnessed the entry of a phenomenal hatchback in 2014, the Hyundai Elite i20. The car won the award of "Indian Car Of The Year" in 2015 because of all the reasons I...
Today I am writing a review of my Hyundai Elite i20. I purchased it in october 2016. I bought the asta option 1.4 CRDI variant. It runs on diesel. I bought the white colo...
I love and hate this car. This is one of the few hatchbacks where you can adjust 4 medium sized Indians in the rear seat and they won't be too much uncomfortable. But fro...
- View All i20 2015-2017 Reviews
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 09, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019