i20 CRDi : The best in its class
The very first thing is that the i20 is a premium B+ segment car, not any hatchback. Though its a bit costly than other hatches but it actually deserve the price u pay for. Look and Style: Nothing to say for the i20 looks as it is the head turner. Comfort: Large room, luxuries comfort. Pickup: Once turbo opens, it's a rocket ( just drive it once) and stops like the bull. Mileage: 17 kmpl with all time AC on (60% highway running and 40% on city roads). Best Features: Looks, style, comfort, power, mileage Needs to improve: Not found yet. Overall Experience: I am a proud owner of the i20 CRDi. Trust me, you cant go wrong with this car. I will again upload my experience with it after the 2nd service of the car.
- 72 Likes
- 10 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
I purchased my new Hyundai i20 Sportz 1.4 Diesel car two months ago and I have driven it 6024km. This is a very good car in its segment and is value for money. Look and...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020