Hyundai i20 Elite
Hyundai i20 Elite(Asta 1.2) is a good and luxurious car in its segment. It offers you a good ride quality and good comfort but driving dynamics are on the lower side. It is only a family car and not for enthusiastic drivers. PROS: 1.Good ride quality and soft suspension. 2.Bluetooth and steering mounted control. 3.Nice fluidic design. 4.Automatic rain sensing wipers and headlights. 5. 2-Din audio system with 1 GB internal memory 6. Cooled Glove box. 7.Boot capacity of 295 litres. 8.Reasonable service cost. 9.ABS(Antilock braking system), CONS: 1.Very light steering. 2.Less enthusiastic driving experience .
- 0 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
It has been almost 1.5 years and 22K kms on my Elite i20 Asta vtvt and so for this car has never disappointed me in any aspect. Be it space, practicality, comfort or the ...
Look and Style: Looks good and fluidic design. It has a unique design when compared to other cars. Comfort: 4 people can sit very comfortably due to rear AC vents, but a...
After so many reviews, so many surfing in the market, I decided to purchase a Hyundai Elite i20. Firstly, I was eager to purchase Honda City, but due to short of budget, ...
We had bought the Hyundai i20 (Petrol 2010) after taking test drives of the VW Polo and the Maruti Ritz. If I would not have bought the i20 then I would have bought the R...
Hyundai i20 2015-2017 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019