Comfortable Car And Good Driving Experience
Hello, I bought the i20 Sportz 1.2 petrol a year back. I have not experienced any issues. The car is stuffed with features you would wish and others would envy about. I am 6'1'' and have enjoyed the space and ease of gear shift and steering wheel movement, i20 offers. The pickup and power are fine (in fact better when compared with father's Santro xing). The Mileage comes around 14-16 kmpl in the city. The Hyundai service/support from Nimbus Hyundai, Noida is also good. Bluetooth feature is nice,it does not work properly sometimes due to paring issues. I have heard this problem occurs with almost all cars.The AC (auto) starts with high air outflow, which is troublesome at times. The seat height is not adjustable, and some may feel that driver get slightly less view while of the front when compared to Honda cars. Of course, the car looks stylish.
- 14 Likes
- 4 Dislikes
Other i20 2015-2017 Reviews
Look and Style is Awesome, and Comfort is again good. Family of 4 members can travel solacely. Pickup: It's the major issue in I20. Low PIck up. there is no Pickup in...
Look and Style Excellent front end fluidic design. However I felt much could have done to improve the rear tailgate/tail lamp design. Overall a curvy and stylish lookin...
Users Also Viewed
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020