The Best Small Car

By for Hyundai i10 2016-08-08 18:16:41.0
  • Appearance

This has been so far the best small car in its segment. I have the 1.2 ltr variant and it is nothing but amazing.I truly love the car and its manoeuvrability in the city limits and also the push it gives me on the highways.

The car can be driven by anyone - any age, any height - which are the most known characteristics that a new driver wants to look for in a car.

My wife, who is about 5.1 can drive this around easily without any difficulty of the road clearance vision.

When I drive this around the city or take her for a long journey, I feel really comfortable in it. Its thrust is unbeatable.

The VTVT engine with Kappa technology (or otherwise :), is impeccable. Having such a technology in a small car is great.

My next plan is to take this car to the Himalayan range. It has so far been a great companion around the various ghats and mountains in Karnataka and Goa. I hope it continues to be my companion the same way up there in the Himalayas.

The Service capability of the car is also great. The Advaith folks in Bangalore have been good to remind me of the Service schedule and they aren't so expensive as the way many of us feel. Their work is good too. And considering the way I drive the car, they appreciate the good condition of the car and advise me to continue maintaining in the same manner so that it helps for a long life of the car.

This car was my 5th after - Maruthi Suzuki Esteem, Fiat Palio, Chevrolet Optra, Mahindra MM 540 Jeep and then the Hyundai i10 (current). And I am hoping to continue to be associated with Hyundai given the kind of comfort I feel using their vehicles and their services offered.

I bought this car for my wife's birthday and she loved it. To beat it, Advaith guys cut a large cake to memorise the birthday celebration on the day my car is being delivered. They made all the logistical arrangements for this. This is the most memorable car compared to the previous one's that I had since it holds a lot of memories.

I would like to thank Hyundai for launching such a wonderful car for the Indian market and with such great awe experience in it. I wish the team a great luck for all their cars that are in the market. I hope you continue to do a great job in providing us great cars and also with the awesome customer service approach that you follow.

• Don't miss out on the festive offers this April