My i10 ASTA
Looks: My i10 Asta looks good when compared to other hatchback variants in the same segment. Comfort: I have single handily travelled almost 63000 km in 6 years gap with my i10 Asta, but I never felt tired or worried about the comforts, nice cooling & pride. Pickup: The pickup is at its best among all the cars from the same segment competitors. Mileage: In the city traffic roads, it gives me around 12 kmpl while on the longer distances, it gives 18 kmpl of mileage. Best features: The safety features like ABS & Airbags makes me feel safer during the ride. Need to improve: Nothing to improve, we just need to do the periodical services & maintain it well, that's it. Overall experience: As per my overall experience, I am very much satisfied & feel good, very happy owner of this car.
- 4 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Look and Style: It's not bad compared to the competition. Comfort: I don't think there is any. Pickup: Normal, just like any other car, nothing surprising. Mil...
Look and Style: It is a great looking red garnet car with wooden panelling on dashboard and side doors as well. Comfort: Extremely comfortable while driving and provides...
Hyundai i10 was my first four wheeler and I purchased it almost a year ago. Before this, I have also driven some Maruti small cars like Maruti Alto and Maruti 800. But th...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019