Look and Style : Looks best with the rear spoiler. Comfort : Excellent comfort, travelled 500km with two stops and two elders aged above 50, no back pain no fatigue. Pickup: For a 1.2L engine its good, but once you take the foot off the pedal it easily, yes very easily, reaches 90-100kmph, I reached a speed 120kmph. Mileage : 13-14Kmpl in the city with AC on and on the highway I got a 17-18kmpl with AC on and at speed above 80 Kmph. Best Features : Pickup, eps, dashboard with the waterfall console , seating comfort, tachometer. Needs to improve : Braking, the head lights. Overall Experience : very good
- 11 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Look and Style is above average. Interiors are good when compared with other cars of the same class. Comfort is good. Pickup is pathetic when driving on petrol and surpri...
The i10 is a car for the people who like comfort for all passengers and the driver. The mileage is very satisfactory. The car comes with electric power steering. It makes...
I learned driving by June'09 and wanted to buy my first Car in July'09. I was looking for a small family car that performs well both in the city and on highways a...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019