I10 Review

By for Hyundai i10 from vijayawada 2011-09-06 09:58:45.0
  • Appearance

Pros : driving comfort, good leg room ,

Cons : braking

Look and Style : Looks best with the rear spoiler.

Comfort : Excellent comfort, travelled 500km with two stops and two elders aged above 50, no back pain no fatigue.

Pickup:  For a 1.2L engine its good, but once you take the foot off the pedal it easily, yes very easily, reaches 90-100kmph, I reached a speed  120kmph.

Mileage : 13-14Kmpl in the city with AC on and on the highway I got a 17-18kmpl with AC on and at speed above 80 Kmph.

Best Features : Pickup, eps, dashboard with the waterfall console , seating comfort, tachometer.

Needs to improve : Braking, the head lights.

Overall Experience : very good

• VIKAS KOLHE |06 Sep,2011 08:02:44 PM

I WANT TO PURCHASE I10 MAGNA 1.2 MODEL CAR, BUT NOT AVAILABLE ABS, AND OTHER FUNCTION ON THE STAIRING JUST LIKE SOME FUNCTION IN OTHER COMPANY CARS I.E. NEW SWIFT. KYA HYUNDAI i10 CAR KA NEW VERSION LOUNCH KAR RAHI HAI. I WANT TO PURCHASE A NEW i10 CAR. PLEASE CLEAR MY CONFUSION FOR NEW i10 CAR.

• bhumesh patel |08 Sep,2011 12:58:21 PM

I purchase i 10 megana metallic colour in vadodara

• jijo |08 Sep,2011 01:36:00 PM

excellent comfort

• JTThayee |12 Sep,2011 09:37:14 AM

I WANT TO BUY I-10 MAGNA 1.2 SO WANNA KNOW MORE DETAIL ABOUT IT. lIKE ITS MILAGE PER LITRE, ITS CLEARANCE, COMFORTABILITY, AND FEATURES IN IT, SO ON IN DEEP. SO WOULD YOU ALL HELP ME IN LETTING ME KNOW ALOL OF THIS, PLEASE.

• Ashif |29 Sep,2011 12:54:36 PM

Yesterday I booked an i10 next gen sportz(O).. its colour is carbon grey.. and i m expecting milage of 14 kmpl in city with ac on..