Look and Style - Good Comfort - Good Pickup - Good Mileage - 16 Kmpl Two petrol engines are available : a 1.0-litre three-cylinder with 65bhp and a 1.2-litre four-cylinder with 86bhp. The 1.0 starts to feel out of its depth only on the motorway, whereas the livelier 1.2 is happy on any road. The 1.0-litre model is easier to drive smoothly than the 1.2, though, because it has a more progressive throttle response The 1.0-litre engine is exceptionally hushed for a three-cylinder unit. In fact, it is actually quieter than the four-cylinder 1.2. Whichever engine you choose, the i10 is brilliant at shutting out wind and road noise. The only slight disappointment is that the five-speed manual gearbox isn't quite as slick as the one in the Skoda Citigo and Volkswagen Up. Overall Experience Good engine and other features working smoothly very recently this car has been serviced by Hyundai service centre.
- 1 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
I learned driving by June'09 and wanted to buy my first Car in July'09. I was looking for a small family car that performs well both in the city and on highways a...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019