Great car for daily commuting.
Looks: The looks of the car is nothing as such but it looks pretty decent and does not let you down any how in terms of its looks.
Driving Experience: The car is pretty good to drive in city and a casual ride on the highways. I am done with around 30,000 kms, I feel it is a bit difficult to overtake others and the car sometimes feels under powered specially when you are driving on CNG.
Mileage: The mileage ofcourse is good. On petrol I get around 16-17 kmpl and on CNG it is almost the same with A/C on. I have no complaints from the car in terms of mileage.
Overall: The car's integrated music system is quite good. I got two extra speakers but you are fine even without it. The air conditioning is also good. The car easily accomodates the fifth passenger in the rear with no problem what so ever. The company fitted CNG is quite good which makes the car more suitable for daily purposes only if you don't require the boot space.
The maintainance of the car also seems fine and nothing as such.
- 0 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Look and Style: Superior Looks and easy to ride. The spacing is comfortable, headspace is good. Comfort: Easy to Ride, it gives a great driving pleasure. The seats are v...
Hyundai i10 is proved to be very reliable car during my 6 years of ownership. For me this is top most priority and I dont like to get stranded on a road or leaving my car...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: May 01, 2020
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 02, 2019
- Hyundai IoniqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 01, 2020
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019