1. Good interiors 2. Spacious feel and look 3.Seating position is high as compared to the Santro. 4.Nice power steering ( a boon in the city, better than Santro) 5. Rear space slightly better than Santro 6. Can drive in 4th gear @ 30 Kmph 7. Road doesn't percolate into the cabin Now for the cons 1. Priced on the higher side. 2.Bumpy ride. 3.Doesn't seem like a strong build (like Santro again). 4.Requires a quick gear change from 1st to 2nd - tends to drag after 50 kmph.
- 3 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
Look and Style: It's not bad compared to the competition. Comfort: I don't think there is any. Pickup: Normal, just like any other car, nothing surprising. Mil...
Look and Style: It is a great looking red garnet car with wooden panelling on dashboard and side doors as well. Comfort: Extremely comfortable while driving and provides...
Hyundai i10 was my first four wheeler and I purchased it almost a year ago. Before this, I have also driven some Maruti small cars like Maruti Alto and Maruti 800. But th...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019