Average Car on Indian Road
I am driving this Car for the last two and half years. It has some catchy looks and performance wise it is good but not the best. Gear shifting is fine. Steering is smooth so manoeuvrability is impressive. As it is a tall car and wheels are small and thin, it is obvious it will shake a lot. Especially rear passengers do not get the comfort when it is running at 60-80 kmph speed. It trembles a lot and it is not at all comfortable in the long journey and on a bumpy road. It is not at all a fuel efficient car, it gives 12 kmpl in the city with AC on .
- 9 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Other i10 Reviews
I learned driving by June'09 and wanted to buy my first Car in July'09. I was looking for a small family car that performs well both in the city and on highways a...
I purchased i 10 Magna model in 2010 and switched over to i10 from Tata Indica Petrol, which I used for almost 3 years. I drove i10 for almost 7.5 years before I went for...
Hyundai i10 Further Research
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai Kona ElectricRs.25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 16, 2019
- Hyundai SonataRs.20.77 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 22, 2019
- Hyundai Grand i10 2019Rs.4.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 02, 2019
- Hyundai Santa Fe 2019Rs.27.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2019
- Hyundai CarlinoRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 04, 2019