A car for every one

By for Hyundai i10 2016-11-21 18:27:17.0
  • Appearance

I was in college when my dad bought me this, so i can say this is a ride of almost every beginner. easy to learn, easy to drive, and worth every single penny. its is affordable, pocket friendly and simply classy. it has every thing a driver dreams, and above that, its is a comfortable ride to those who are seating on the back seat. i travel every month to punjab from delhi with my parents, and every time my car gives me a lot of memories. if i talk about pick-up, 95 out of 100... if i talk about the AC, its 100 out of 100, if i talk about space, its 90 out of 100.... if i talk about the comfort, its 90 out of 100.... if i talk about fuel efficieny, for me its 100 out of 100 as this gives me 16-17/litre with AC when i drive on highways. i took my car to mountains, to fields in villages and it never dis appointed me. i recommend this car to every one, in fact 3 of my relatives and friends bought this same car because of my positive reviews. to me, its not just a car but a dream that i drive every day. in the segment of cars priced between 4-7 lakhs, this is the one with better performance and better features. even when you go to service your vehicle, it is also pocket friendly so you can even maintain your car really well and the best part about hyundai i10 is its steering which makes any ride a joy for the driver. even after 7 years, it is so easy to drive that i am a big fan of this product. hats off to the makers to give this chance to the most of middle class indian families to have a pleasure of having their own family car with such good interior and exterior. for me its "A CAR FOR EVERYONE" and when i say this, it means any one above 18 can drive.... because of its size, because its easy to drive in a city, easy to park any where and also gives a good stability on highways. and my next car will be the grand version of i10. its a pocket friendly car.