Hyundai Grand i10 : Value For Money

By for Hyundai Grand i10 2013-09-05 15:47:40.0
  • Appearance

Look and Style: Looks are typical Hyundai with a Fluidic touch around the corners, doors are heavy and safe, interior is perfection by Hyundai as many Hyundai cars, the rear tail lamp could have been little better.

Comfort : Very well seats since the width of the car has been stretched a little hence space and comfort are better.

Pickup : Better in a small Diesel engine.

Mileage : In diesel model, at local roads, it will be 17-20 Kmpl, and on highways at a constant speed of 90 will be 24-28 Kmpl.

Best Features : Diesel unit.

Needs to improve : AC vents are not precise built and don't close at zero, so rear AC vents don't get a good air pressure.

Overall Experience: 8/10

• Pritash Chaudhary |06 Sep,2013 08:55:53 PM

Maruti cars are best for mileage & Hyundai cars are petrol drinkers, I buy hundai i10 0n 8 July 2013. As per sales executive i10 gives 17 kmpl in city & 20 kmpl in highway, But my car gives only 12 kmpl in city & 16 kmpl in highway after 1 service, Buy i10 is very big mistake of my life, pls sugesst how can increase mileage of i10 magna kappa2. My mno is 9855529480

vipin saklani |14 Sep,2013 01:40:26 PM

12KMPL in city is above average if not good. But it is nowhere worst as I have seen other cars delivering 10 KMPL in city condition. Though it also depends on driving skills but thats what any 1200cc car gives you. I mean seriously we Indians are too much after FE and forget all other factors which bring overall satisfaction. If your car would be giving you 1.5 KMPL more you would be happier but only be saving 75 paise per kilometer. Just relax and enjoy...

• suchita |25 Oct,2013 04:34:10 PM

please gives some reason,,,,why grandi10 is butter then swift

Shorabh Sharma |26 Nov,2013 05:51:19 AM

Hi Suchita, Have you purchased Grand i10, if yes then please help me in suggesting that whether it is good to go or I should purchase another one.. My contact no. is 9999191711.. Thanks, Shorabh..

• Pratima sahu |20 Dec,2013 06:51:56 PM

I want buy i 10 Petrol or Grand i10 petrol as my monthly travel is less than 1200 km. Could anybody suggest me regarding milage & performance of i10 or Grand i10. Which one i chose as 60k to 70 K is difference price is on same model..

• Jyoti Singh |15 Jan,2014 09:55:34 AM

Hi.... I want to buy car but I m little bit confused which car should I choos..I want to buy diesel car...please help me which car is best I 10 grand megna or swit diesel

Milap Raval |11 Dec,2015 07:16:22 AM

i10 grand magna and swift both r best But price and features wise differ So go for yr budget