Key Specs of Toyota Platinum Etios
|Mileage (upto)||23.59 kmpl|
|Engine (upto)||1496 cc|
Platinum Etios highlights
Toyota has launched the Platinum Limited Edition for the Etios sedan which adds some funk to the overall packaging of the sedan. It gets a bunch of added cosmetic changes along with equipments on the inside such as a touchscreen unit. More details here.
Toyota has updated the Etios sedan and it's now christened, ‘Platinum Etios’. Toyota has given plenty of cosmetic changes to the Etios, but it is the front fascia that has changed the most. Mechanically, the Platinum Etios has remained unaltered and is powered by a 1.4-litre diesel (68PS, 170Nm) and a 1.5-litre petrol (90PS, 132Nm), with both engines mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. However, with retuned suspension setup, the updated Etios comes with improved ride and handling over the previous model. Toyota has also added additional features in the Platinum Etios such as digital tachometer and electronically foldable ORVMs, among others. In terms of safety, apart from the standard dual-front airbags, the Platinum Etios now comes with ABS and ISOFIX child-seat mount as standard across variants.
Toyota Platinum Etios price list (Variants)
|1.4 GXD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmpl||Rs.7.9 Lakh*|
|1.4 VD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmpl||Rs.8.19 Lakh*|
|1.4 VXD1364 cc, Manual, Diesel, 23.59 kmpl||Rs.8.79 Lakh*|
|1.5 GX1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.78 kmpl||Rs.6.8 Lakh*|
|1.5 V1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.78 kmpl||Rs.7.09 Lakh*|
|1.5 VX1496 cc, Manual, Petrol, 16.78 kmpl||Rs.7.69 Lakh*|
- All Version
- Diesel Version
- Petrol Version
Toyota Platinum Etios User Reviews
- Very Good427
- Latest Reviews
- Most Helpful Reviews
Very good sedan for those who is not a freak of looks but freak of engine and performance on long term basis. Ou...Read More...92
I am using Etios G (sp) Petrol for the last 6 years. It's a very comfortable, reliable and easy to drive car...Read More...1.5 GX191
Compare Toyota Platinum Etios with similar cars - Compare Cars
Expert Review of Toyota Etios
Things We Like in Platinum Etios
- Practical family sedan with adequate space to fit 5 adults.
- Standard safety kit (ISOFIX, dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, 3-point seatbelts for all occupants)
- 592-litre boot is super accommodating. Makes weekend trips with the family a breeze.
Things We Don't Like in Platinum Etios
- Budget-grade interior quality. Feels dated and lacks the feel-good factor you’d expect for the price.
- Missing features (no rear AC vents, automatic climate control or multi-information display).
Stand Out Features
Low ownership cost, reliability and comprehensive standard+extended warranty.
ISOFIX child seat mounts and 3-point seatbelts for all occupants.
Toyota Platinum Etios Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
The claimed ARAI mileage: Toyota Etios Diesel is 23.59 kmpl | Toyota Etios Petrol is 16.78 kmpl.
Toyota Etios Images and Videos
- 5:272016 Toyota Etios Platinum Expert Review | ZigWheels
- 2:12Toyota Etios VD Review
- 4:13NDTV video on Toyota Etios and Etios Liva
- 1:13Toyota Etios ? sedan of choice
- 1:20Toyota India - Etios Motor Racing
- 0:16Toyota Etios Commercial
- 1:6Toyota Etios
- 0:33New Toyota Etios Sedan Ad 2013
Toyota Platinum Etios News
Save BIG by buying a Used Car
- Used Toyota Etios
- Similarly Priced
- Total Loan AmountRs.0
- Payable AmountRs.0
- You’ll pay extraRs.0
Calculated on Ex-Showroom priceRs. /month