- + 91Images
- + 10Colours
Maruti Swift 2014-2021 ZDI BSIV
Swift 2014-2021 ZDI BSIV Overview
|Engine (upto)||1248 cc|
|Mileage (upto)||25.2 kmpl|
Maruti Swift 2014-2021 ZDI BSIV Price
|On-Road Price in New Delhi||Rs.8,49,188*|
Swift 2014-2021 ZDI BSIV Review
Maruti Swift ZDi is a top end variant in the diesel engine model lineup that is equipped with a 1.3-litre power plant. This facelifted version is introduced in Fire Red, Mysterious Violet, Pearl Arctic White, Glistening Grey, Silky Silver as well as Granite Grey body paint options for the customers to select from. Its exteriors are quite eye catching with many new interesting aspects. These include electrically adjustable outside mirrors with side turn indicators and an elegant set of 15 inch alloy wheels equipped to its side profile. The frontage too looks refreshing with a revamped bumper, while the silver inserts on fog lamp console gives it a stylish look. As far as its interiors are concerned, it has wraparound door trims that are accentuated with silver trims, plush fabric upholstery for well cushioned seats, additional reading light and a sporty steering wheel mounted with audio and Bluetooth controls. It also includes engine push start button, rear 60:40 split folding seat as well as reverse parking sensors that further adds to the convenience. On the other hand, it is blessed with a proficient braking and suspension systems that helps in maintaining the stability of vehicle. There are some advanced safety features available like ABS with EBD, security alarm system, iCATS, dual front airbags and many other such aspects, which offer better security to its passengers. Its diesel motor is paired with an efficient 5-speed manual transmission gear box that helps in easier gear shifts. This is offered with a standard warranty of 24 months or 40,000 kilometers, whichever is earlier. This period can be further extended at an additional cost.
This hatchback is designed with an overall length of 3850mm and a decent width of 1695mm. It has a total height of 1530mm, while its wheelbase comes to 2430mm. It has an aerodynamic body structure that is fitted with a number of remarkable aspects. The front fascia includes a large honeycomb radiator grille in a new design. This is further embossed with an insignia of the company in its center. There is a wide green tinted windscreen that is equipped with a pair of 2-speed fixed intermittent wipers. It has a trendy looking headlight cluster that is integrated with powerful halogen headlamps and turn indicators as well. There are a few expressive lines available on the sleek bonnet which further makes it look appealing. the bumper is painted in body color and fitted with an air dam. This is surrounded by a fog lamp console that includes silver inserts. The side profile includes body colored door handles, electrically adjustable external wing mirrors and B-pillars. There are a stylish set of 15 inch alloy wheels fitted to its neatly carved wheel arches, which are covered with radial tubeless tyres of size 185/65 R15. Coming to its rear profile, it is bestowed with features like a curvy boot lid with company's badge, couple of fog lamps and a large windshield with defogger. It also has a bright tail light cluster and a body colored bumper that completes the look of its rear profile.
The internal section of this Maruti Swift ZDi trim is quite spacious and can accommodate five people with ease. There are sporty wrap around door trims with silver accents and chrome garnished door handles. The features on its smooth dashboard include a high volume glove box, air vents and an instrument panel with a few functions. The seats are very comfortable, which are covered with new cloth based upholstery. These are also integrated with adjustable head restraints, which not only offer support but comfort as well. Other aspects in the cabin include three assist grips, front door trim pockets, front seat back pockets, retractable cup holders for passengers, rear parcel shelf, cup holders in center console and a few other such aspects, which come handy to occupants throughout their journey.
Engine and Performance:
It is powered by a fuel efficient 1.3-litre diesel engine that is capable of displacing 1248cc . This mill carries four cylinders, 16 valves and is incorporated with a common rail based direct injection supply system. This double overhead camshaft valve configuration based motor has the ability to produce 74bhp at 4000rpm. At the same time, it can yield a peak torque output of 190Nm at 2000rpm, which is rather good considering the Indian road as well as traffic conditions. As claimed by the company, this mill is capable of returning a maximum mileage of 25.2 Kmpl, which is quite impressive. Furthermore, it is paired with an efficient five speed manual transmission gear box. This vehicle can achieve a top speed of 160 Kmph and crosses the speed mark of 100 Kmph in nearly 15 to 16 seconds.
Braking and Handling:
This hatch has its front wheels fitted with a robust set of ventilated disc brakes, whereas solid drum brakes are used for the rear ones. It is further assisted by anti-lock braking system along with electronic brake force distribution and brake assist . In terms of suspension, its front axle is assembled with a McPherson Strut and the rear axle is equipped with a torsion beam type of mechanism. It is quite proficient and keeps it well balanced irrespective of the road conditions. On the other hand, it has a rack and pinion based electric power assisted steering system. It has tilt adjustment function and supports a minimum turning circle of 4.8 meters, which is rather good.
There is a long list of comfort features available in this Maruti Swift ZDi variant. Some of these include all four power windows with driver side auto down function, multi-information display, efficient air conditioning unit with automatic climate control function, engine push start button, accessory socket, keyless entry and electromagnetic back door opener. It is blessed with an audio unit that features a CD player, radio tuner, speed based auto volume control and has four speakers as well . Besides these, it supports USB port, auxiliary input and Bluetooth connectivity. It has silver accentuated steering wheel that is mounted with audio and Bluetooth controls. Apart from these, it has rear washer and wiper, lane change indicator, remote fuel lid opener, digital clock and many other such aspects that enhances the comfort levels.
This top end trim is loaded with vital protective features, which keeps its occupants and the vehicle safe throughout the journey. The list includes a central locking system, dual horn, high mount stop lamp, engine immobilizer and rear doors with child safety lock. Other than these, it has anti-lock braking system along with electronic brake force distribution , security alarm system, dual front airbags and three point ELR seatbelts with pretensioner and load limiter that adds to the safety quotient.
1. Improved fuel economy is an advantage.
2. Added safety aspects are a plus point.
1. Leather seat covers can given as standard.
2. There is still some scope for improving its exteriors.
Key Specifications of Maruti Swift 2014-2021 ZDI BSIV
|ARAI Mileage||25.2 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1248|
|No. of cylinder||4|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||74bhp@4000rpm|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||190Nm@2000rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||42|
|Ground Clearance Unladen (mm)||163mm|
Key Features of Maruti Swift 2014-2021 ZDI BSIV
|Multi-function Steering Wheel||Yes|
|Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror||Yes|
|Automatic Climate Control||Yes|
|Engine Start Stop Button||Yes|
|Anti Lock Braking System||Yes|
|Fog Lights - Front||Yes|
|Fog Lights - Rear||Yes|
|Power Windows Rear||Yes|
|Power Windows Front||Yes|
Swift 2014-2021 ZDI BSIV Specifications & Features
Engine and Transmission
Engine type in car refers to the type of engine that powers the vehicle. There are many different types of car engines, but the most common are petrol (gasoline) and diesel engines
|DDiS Diesel Engine|
The displacement of an engine is the total volume of all of the cylinders in the engine. Measured in cubic centimetres (cc)
Power dictates the performance of an engine. It's measured in horsepower (bhp) or metric horsepower (PS). More is better.
The load-carrying ability of an engine, measured in Newton-metres (Nm) or pound-foot (lb-ft). More is better.
|No. of cylinder|
ICE engines have one or more cylinders. More cylinders typically mean more smoothness and more power, but it also means more moving parts and less fuel efficiency.
|Valves Per Cylinder|
Valves let air and fuel into the cylinders of a combustion engine. More valves typically make more power and are more efficient.
Valve configuration refers to the number and arrangement of intake and exhaust valves in each engine cylinder.
|Fuel Supply System|
Responsible for delivering fuel from the fuel tank into your internal combustion engine (ICE). More sophisticated systems give you better mileage.
|Bore X Stroke|
Bore is the diameter of the cylinder, and stroke is the distance that the piston travels from the top of the cylinder to the bottom. Multiplying these two figures gives you the cubic capacity (cc) of an engine.
|69.6 X 82 mm|
The amount of pressure that an engine can generate in its cylinders before combustion. More compression = more power.
A device that forces more air into an internal combustion engine. More air can burn more fuel and make more power. Turbochargers utilise exhaust gas energy to make more power.
A device that forces more air into an internal combustion engine. More air can burn more fuel and make more power. Superchargers utilise engine power to make more power.
|Gear Box||5 Speed|
|Clutch Type||Dry Single Disc|
Fuel & Performance
|Diesel Mileage (ARAI)||25.2 kmpl|
|Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||42|
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS IV|
|Top Speed (Kmph)||155|
Suspension, Steering & Brakes
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut|
|Rear Suspension||Torsion Beam|
|Steering Gear Type||Rack & Pinion|
|Turning Radius (Metres)||4.8 meters|
|Front Brake Type||Ventilated Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Drum|
Dimensions & Capacity
The distance from a car's front tip to the farthest point in the back.
The width of a car is the horizontal distance between the two outermost points of the car, typically measured at the widest point of the car, such as the wheel wells or the rearview mirrors
The height of a car is the vertical distance between the ground and the highest point of the car. It can decide how much space a car has along with it's body type and is also critical in determining it's ability to fit in smaller garages or parking spaces
|Ground Clearance Unladen (mm)|
The laden ground clearance is the vertical distance between the ground and the lowest point of the car when the car is empty. More ground clearnace means when fully loaded your car won't scrape on tall speedbreakers, or broken roads.
|Wheel Base (mm)|
Distance from the centre of the front wheel to the centre of the rear wheel. A longer wheelbase is better for stability and also allows more passenger space on the inside.
|Front Tread (mm)|
The distance from the centre of the left tyre to the centre of the right tyre of a four-wheeler's front wheels. Also known as front track. The relation between the front and rear tread/track numbers decides a cars stability.
|Rear Tread (mm)|
The distance from the centre of the left tyre to the centre of the right tyre of a fourwheeler's rear wheels. Also known as Rear Track. The relation between the front and rear Tread/Track numbers dictates a cars stability
|Kerb Weight (Kg)|
It is the weight of just a car, including fluids such as engine oil, coolant and brake fluid, combined with a fuel tank that is filled to 90 percent capacity.
|Gross Weight (Kg)|
The gross weight of a car is the maximum weight that a car can carry which includes the weight of the car itself, the weight of the passengers, and the weight of any cargo that is being carried. Overloading a car is unsafe as it effects handling and could also damage components like the suspension.
|No of Doors||5|
Comfort & Convenience
|Height Adjustable Driver Seat|
|Electric Adjustable Seats|
|Automatic Climate Control|
|Air Quality Control|
|Remote Trunk Opener|
|Remote Fuel Lid Opener|
|Low Fuel Warning Light|
|Accessory Power Outlet|
|Rear Reading Lamp|
|Rear Seat Headrest|
|Rear Seat Centre Arm Rest|
|Height Adjustable Front Seat Belts|
|Rear AC Vents|
|Heated Seats Front|
|Heated Seats - Rear|
|Seat Lumbar Support|
|Foldable Rear Seat||60:40 Split|
|Smart Access Card Entry|
|Engine Start/Stop Button|
|Glove Box Cooling|
|Steering Wheel Gearshift Paddles|
|Follow Me Home Headlamps|
|Leather Steering Wheel|
|Outside Temperature Display|
|Driving Experience Control Eco|
|Folding Table in The Rear|
|Fog Lights - Front|
|Fog Lights - Rear|
|Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror|
|Manually Adjustable Ext. Rear View Mirror|
|Electric Folding Rear View Mirror|
|Rain Sensing Wiper|
|Rear Window Wiper|
|Rear Window Washer|
|Rear Window Defogger|
|Outside Rear View Mirror Turn Indicators|
|Alloy Wheel Size||15|
|Tyre Size||185/65 R15|
|Tyre Type||Tubeless Tyres|
|Anti-Lock Braking System|
|Power Door Locks|
|Child Safety Locks|
|Day & Night Rear View Mirror|
|Passenger Side Rear View Mirror|
|Rear Seat Belts|
|Seat Belt Warning|
|Door Ajar Warning|
|Side Impact Beams|
|Front Impact Beams|
|Tyre Pressure Monitor|
|Vehicle Stability Control System|
|Centrally Mounted Fuel Tank|
|Engine Check Warning|
Entertainment & Communication
|Audio System Remote Control|
|Integrated 2DIN Audio|
|USB & Auxiliary input|
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Maruti Swift 2014-2021
- Swift 2014-2021 1.3 DLXCurrently ViewingRs.5,76,000*EMI: Rs.12,15525.2 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 LDI BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,96,555*EMI: Rs.12,58525.2 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 LDICurrently ViewingRs.5,99,000*EMI: Rs.12,64228.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 DDiS LDICurrently ViewingRs.6,00,000*EMI: Rs.13,07728.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 LDI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.6,20,088*EMI: Rs.13,51225.2 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 DDiS VDICurrently ViewingRs.6,25,000*EMI: Rs.13,60828.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 LDI SP Limited EditionCurrently ViewingRs.6,31,552*EMI: Rs.13,76425.2 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VDI Glory Limited EditionCurrently ViewingRs.6,32,793*EMI: Rs.13,79325.2 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VDI DecaCurrently ViewingRs.6,40,730*EMI: Rs.13,96125.2 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VDI BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.6,44,4,03*EMI: Rs.14,02725.2 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VDI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.6,60,421*EMI: Rs.14,36625.2 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT DDiS VDICurrently ViewingRs.675,000*EMI: Rs.14,69128.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VDICurrently ViewingRs.6,98,000*EMI: Rs.15,17528.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 DDiS ZDICurrently ViewingRs.7,00,000*EMI: Rs.15,22228.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VDI Windsong Limited editionCurrently ViewingRs.7,00,000*EMI: Rs.15,22225.2 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT VDICurrently ViewingRs.7,45,000*EMI: Rs.16,18628.4 kmplAutomatic
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT DDiS ZDICurrently ViewingRs.7,50,000*EMI: Rs.16,28428.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 ZDICurrently ViewingRs.7,57,000*EMI: Rs.16,45128.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 DDiS ZDI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,00,000*EMI: Rs.17,36728.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT ZDICurrently ViewingRs.8,04,000*EMI: Rs.17,44128.4 kmplAutomatic
- Swift 2014-2021 ZDI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,38,000*EMI: Rs.18,18628.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT ZDI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,84,000*EMI: Rs.19,15328.4 kmplAutomatic
- Swift 2014-2021 1.2 DLXCurrently ViewingRs.4,54,000*EMI: Rs.9,55120.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 LXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.480,553*EMI: Rs.10,09320.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 LXI Optional-OCurrently ViewingRs.4,97,102*EMI: Rs.10,42720.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 LXI 2018Currently ViewingRs.4,99,000*EMI: Rs.10,47022.0 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VVT LXICurrently ViewingRs.5,00,000*EMI: Rs.10,49322.0 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 LXI Option SP Limited EditionCurrently ViewingRs.5,11,923*EMI: Rs.10,74320.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 LXI BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.5,14,000*EMI: Rs.10,77022.0 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VXI Windsong Limited editionCurrently ViewingRs.5,20,470*EMI: Rs.10,91720.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VVT VXICurrently ViewingRs.5,25,000*EMI: Rs.10,99922.0 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VXI Glory Limited EditionCurrently ViewingRs.5,36,255*EMI: Rs.11,23420.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VXI DecaCurrently ViewingRs.545,748*EMI: Rs.11,42920.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 LXICurrently ViewingRs.5,49,000*EMI: Rs.11,50321.21 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VXI OptionalCurrently ViewingRs.573,727*EMI: Rs.12,00320.4 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT VVT VXICurrently ViewingRs.5,75,000*EMI: Rs.12,03222.0 kmplAutomatic
- Swift 2014-2021 VXI 2018Currently ViewingRs.5,98,3,70*EMI: Rs.12,50122.0 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VXI BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.614,000*EMI: Rs.13,18322.0 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VXICurrently ViewingRs.6,19,000*EMI: Rs.13,27921.21 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT VVT ZXICurrently ViewingRs.6,25,000*EMI: Rs.13,41922.0 kmplAutomatic
- Swift 2014-2021 VVT ZXICurrently ViewingRs.625,000*EMI: Rs.13,41922.0 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT VXI BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.6,45,982*EMI: Rs.13,84722.0 kmplAutomatic
- Swift 2014-2021 ZXI 2018Currently ViewingRs.6,60,982*EMI: Rs.14,17722.0 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT VXICurrently ViewingRs.6,66,000*EMI: Rs.14,27321.21 kmplAutomatic
- Swift 2014-2021 ZXI BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.6,73,000*EMI: Rs.14,41622.0 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 ZXICurrently ViewingRs.6,78,000*EMI: Rs.14,53321.21 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT ZXI BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.707,982*EMI: Rs.15,15022.0 kmplAutomatic
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT ZXICurrently ViewingRs.7,25,000*EMI: Rs.15,50621.21 kmplAutomatic
- Swift 2014-2021 ZXI Plus BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.740,982*EMI: Rs.15,85922.0 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 VVT ZXI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.7,50,000*EMI: Rs.16,04922.0 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 ZXI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.758,000*EMI: Rs.16,21521.21 kmplManual
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT ZXI Plus BSIVCurrently ViewingRs.7,84,870*EMI: Rs.16,78022.0 kmplAutomatic
- Swift 2014-2021 AMT ZXI PlusCurrently ViewingRs.8,02,000*EMI: Rs.17,13921.21 kmplAutomatic
Recommended Used Maruti Swift 2014-2021 Cars in New Delhi
Must read articles before buying Maruti Swift 2014-2021
Swift 2014-2021 ZDI BSIV Images
Maruti Swift 2014-2021 is Featured in
Maruti Swift 2014-2021 Videos
- 9:422018 Maruti Suzuki Swift - Which Variant To Buy?Mar 22, 2018 | 19888 Views
- 6:22018 Maruti Suzuki Swift | Quick ReviewJan 25, 2018 | 1039 Views
- 5:192018 Maruti Suzuki Swift Hits & Misses (In Hindi)Jan 23, 2018 | 10765 Views
- 8:12018 Maruti Suzuki Swift vs Hyundai Grand i10 (Diesel) Comparison Review | Best Small Car Is...Apr 19, 2018 | 485 Views
- 11:44Maruti Swift ZDi AMT 10000km Review | Long Term Report | CarDekho.comOct 08, 2018 | 1914 Views
Swift 2014-2021 ZDI BSIV User Reviews
- All (3429)
- Space (355)
- Interior (419)
- Performance (488)
- Looks (980)
- Comfort (937)
- Mileage (1007)
- Engine (469)
- More ...
- View All Swift 2014-2021 Reviews
Maruti Swift 2014-2021 News
Maruti Swift 2014-2021 Further Research
Trending Maruti Cars
- Maruti Swift 2024Rs.6 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Mar 15, 2024
- Maruti Swift HybridRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 01, 2024
- Maruti eVXRs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2025
- Maruti XL5Rs.5 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Sep 08, 2025
- Maruti WagonR ElectricRs.8.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2026