- + 126Images
- + 7Colours
Hyundai Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT
*Ex-showroom Price in New Delhi
This Variant has expired. Check available variants here.
Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT Overview
|Engine (upto)||1493 cc|
|Mileage (upto)||18.1 kmpl|
Hyundai Alcazar Brochure
Download the brochure to view detailed specs and features
Hyundai Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT Price
|Others TCS Charges:Rs.20,764||Rs.20,764|
|On-Road Price in New Delhi||Rs.24,45,885*|
EMI : Rs.46,546/month
Key Specifications of Hyundai Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT
|ARAI Mileage||18.1 kmpl|
|City Mileage||16.0 kmpl|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||1493|
|No. of cylinder||4|
|Max Power (bhp@rpm)||113.42bhp@4000rpm|
|Max Torque (nm@rpm)||250nm@1500-2750rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||50|
Key Features of Hyundai Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT
|Multi-function Steering Wheel||Yes|
|Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror||Yes|
|Automatic Climate Control||Yes|
|Engine Start Stop Button||Yes|
|Anti Lock Braking System||Yes|
|Fog Lights - Front||Yes|
|Power Windows Rear||Yes|
|Power Windows Front||Yes|
Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT Specifications & Features
Engine and Transmission
Engine type in car refers to the type of engine that powers the vehicle. There are many different types of car engines, but the most common are petrol (gasoline) and diesel engines
|1.5 l diesel CRDi engine|
The displacement of an engine is the total volume of all of the cylinders in the engine. Measured in cubic centimetres (cc)
Power dictates the performance of an engine. It's measured in horsepower (bhp) or metric horsepower (PS). More is better.
The load-carrying ability of an engine, measured in Newton-metres (Nm) or pound-foot (lb-ft). More is better.
|No. of cylinder|
ICE engines have one or more cylinders. More cylinders typically mean more smoothness and more power, but it also means more moving parts and less fuel efficiency.
|Valves Per Cylinder|
Valves let air and fuel into the cylinders of a combustion engine. More valves typically make more power and are more efficient.
Valve configuration refers to the number and arrangement of intake and exhaust valves in each engine cylinder.
|Fuel Supply System|
Responsible for delivering fuel from the fuel tank into your internal combustion engine (ICE). More sophisticated systems give you better mileage.
|Common rail direct injection|
A device that forces more air into an internal combustion engine. More air can burn more fuel and make more power. Turbochargers utilise exhaust gas energy to make more power.
Fuel & Performance
|Diesel Mileage (ARAI)||18.1 kmpl|
|Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres)||50|
|Diesel Highway Mileage||19.0 kmpl|
|Emission Norm Compliance||BS VI|
Suspension, Steering & Brakes
|Front Suspension||McPherson strut with coil spring|
|Rear Suspension||Coupled torsion beam axle|
|Steering Column||Tilt & telescopic|
|Front Brake Type||Disc|
|Rear Brake Type||Disc|
Dimensions & Capacity
The distance from a car's front tip to the farthest point in the back.
The width of a car is the horizontal distance between the two outermost points of the car, typically measured at the widest point of the car, such as the wheel wells or the rearview mirrors
The height of a car is the vertical distance between the ground and the highest point of the car. It can decide how much space a car has along with it's body type and is also critical in determining it's ability to fit in smaller garages or parking spaces
|Wheel Base (mm)|
Distance from the centre of the front wheel to the centre of the rear wheel. A longer wheelbase is better for stability and also allows more passenger space on the inside.
|Kerb Weight (Kg)|
It is the weight of just a car, including fluids such as engine oil, coolant and brake fluid, combined with a fuel tank that is filled to 90 percent capacity.
|No of Doors||5|
Comfort & Convenience
|Height Adjustable Driver Seat|
|Electric Adjustable Seats||Front|
|Automatic Climate Control|
|Air Quality Control|
|Remote Engine Start/Stop|
|Low Fuel Warning Light|
|Accessory Power Outlet|
|Rear Reading Lamp|
|Rear Seat Headrest|
|Rear Seat Centre Arm Rest|
|Height Adjustable Front Seat Belts|
|Rear AC Vents|
|Seat Lumbar Support|
|Foldable Rear Seat||3rd Row 50:50 Split|
|Smart Access Card Entry|
|Engine Start/Stop Button|
|Glove Box Cooling|
|Steering Wheel Gearshift Paddles|
|USB Charger||Front & Rear|
|Central Console Armrest||With Storage|
|Lane Change Indicator|
|Follow Me Home Headlamps|
|Additional Features||Voice enabled smart panoramic sunroof, Remote engine start with smart key, Front row sliding sunvisor, Air conditioning Fully automatic temperature control with eco coating, Front row seatback table with retractable cup-holder & IT device holder, Front seat back pocket, Rear window sunshade, 2nd row AC vents, 3rd row AC vents with speed control (3-stage), LED map & reading lamps, Sunglass holder, Passenger vanity mirror, Roof assist handle, Tinted glass, Inside door handle override: driver, Drive mode select (comfort | eco | sport), Side foot step, Electric parking brake with auto hold, 2nd row headrest cushion, Power driver seat - 8 way, 2nd row Captain seats Sliding & reclining seat|
|Leather Steering Wheel|
|Leather wrap gear-shift selector|
|Driving Experience Control Eco|
|Folding Table in The Rear|
|Dual Tone Dashboard|
|Additional Features||Premium dual tone cognac brown interiors, Piano-black interior finish, Leather pack Perforated D-cut steering wheel, Cognac brown & black seat upholstery, Perforated gear knob, Metal finish inside door handles, 64 Colours ambient lighting Crashpad Front & rear doors, Metallic door scuff plates|
|Fog Lights - Front|
|Power Adjustable Exterior Rear View Mirror|
|Electric Folding Rear View Mirror|
|Rear Window Wiper|
|Rear Window Washer|
|Rear Window Defogger|
|Outside Rear View Mirror Turn Indicators|
|Dual Tone Body Colour|
|Alloy Wheel Size||18|
|Tyre Size||215/55 R18|
|Tyre Type||Tubeless, Radial|
|LED Fog Lamps|
|Additional Features||Trio beam LED headlamps, LED positioning lamps, Crescent glow LED DRLs, Honey-comb inspired LED tail lamps, Dark chrome exterior finish Signature cascading grille Fog lamp garnish Outside door handlesTailgate garnish, Body colour dual tone bumpers, Front & rear skid plate, A-Pillar piano black finish, B-Pillar black-out tape, C-Pillar garnish piano black finish, Twin tip exhaust, ORVM Body colour, Integrated roof rails Silver, Shark fin antenna Body colour, Rear spoiler Body colour, Puddle lamps with Hyundai logo projection|
|Anti-Lock Braking System|
|Power Door Locks|
|Child Safety Locks|
|No of Airbags||6|
|Passenger Side Rear View Mirror|
|Rear Seat Belts|
|Seat Belt Warning|
|Tyre Pressure Monitor|
|Vehicle Stability Control System|
|Engine Check Warning|
|Electronic Stability Control|
|Advance Safety Features||curtain airbags, Electro chromic mirror, Emergency stop signal (ESS), Lane change indicator flash adjustment, Rear defogger with timer, Driver rear view monitor, Rear camera with steering adaptive parking guidelines, Driver & passenger seatbelt reminder|
|Speed Sensing Auto Door Lock|
|ISOFIX Child Seat Mounts|
|Pretensioners & Force Limiter Seatbelts|
|Impact Sensing Auto Door Unlock|
|360 View Camera|
Entertainment & Communication
|Integrated 2DIN Audio|
|Wireless Phone Charging|
|Touch Screen size||10.25 Inch|
|Connectivity||Android Auto,Apple CarPlay|
|No of Speakers||8|
|Additional Features||26.03 cm (10.25”) Multi display digital cluster, Arkamys sound mood, Front tweeters, Front central speaker, Sub-woofer, Advanced Hyundai Bluelink (connected-car technology), Over-the-air (OTA) map updates, Bluelink integrated smartwatch app, Bose premium sound system|
|Blind Spot Monitor|
Not Sure, Which car to buy?
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Hyundai Alcazar
Alcazar Prestige 7-Seater DieselCurrently Viewing
- Alcazar Prestige (O) 7-Seater Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,20,000*EMI: Rs.45,51323.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater DieselCurrently ViewingRs.19,63,900*EMI: Rs.46,49624.5 kmplManual
- Alcazar Platinum AE 7Str DieselCurrently ViewingRs.19,99,800*EMI: Rs.47,30220.4 kmplManual
- Alcazar Signature DieselCurrently ViewingRs.20,12,800*EMI: Rs.47,58224.5 kmplManual
- Alcazar Signature Dual Tone DieselCurrently ViewingRs.20,27,800*EMI: Rs.47,91224.5 kmplManual
- Alcazar Platinum (O) 7-Seater Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,76,400*EMI: Rs.49,05518.1 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Platinum (O) Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,76,400*EMI: Rs.49,05523.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) 7-Seater Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,87,600*EMI: Rs.49,31223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,87,600*EMI: Rs.49,31223.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) Dual Tone Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,12,600*EMI: Rs.49,86923.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) AE 7Str Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,23,500*EMI: Rs.50,05323.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) AE 7Str Diesel DT ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,23,500*EMI: Rs.50,05318.1 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Prestige Turbo 7 SeaterCurrently ViewingRs.16,77,500*EMI: Rs.39,50318.8 kmplManual
- Alcazar Platinum Turbo 7 SeaterCurrently ViewingRs.18,67,700*EMI: Rs.43,68918.8 kmplManual
- Alcazar Platinum AE Turbo 7StrCurrently ViewingRs.19,03,600*EMI: Rs.44,45618.8 kmplManual
- Alcazar Platinum (O) Turbo DCT 7 SeaterCurrently ViewingRs.19,98,600*EMI: Rs.46,58018.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Platinum (O) Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.19,98,600*EMI: Rs.46,58018.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) Turbo DCT 7 SeaterCurrently ViewingRs.20,27,700*EMI: Rs.47,223Automatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.20,27,700*EMI: Rs.47,223Automatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) Dual Tone Turbo DCTCurrently ViewingRs.20,32,600*EMI: Rs.47,321Automatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) AE Turbo 7Str DCTCurrently ViewingRs.20,63,600*EMI: Rs.47,96418.8 kmplAutomatic
- Alcazar Signature (O) AE Turbo 7Str DT DCTCurrently ViewingRs.20,63,600*EMI: Rs.47,96418.8 kmplAutomatic
Recommended Used Hyundai Alcazar Cars in New Delhi
Must read articles before buying Hyundai Alcazar
Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT Images
Hyundai Alcazar Videos
- AtoZig - 26 words for the Hyundai Alcazar!Sep 27, 2021 | 27577 Views
- New Hyundai Alcazar | Seats Seven, Not a Creta! | PowerDriftSep 27, 2021 | 7171 Views
Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT User Reviews
- All (340)
- Space (46)
- Interior (58)
- Performance (48)
- Looks (69)
- Comfort (133)
- Mileage (75)
- Engine (67)
- More ...
- View All Alcazar Reviews
Hyundai Alcazar News
Hyundai Alcazar Further Research
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What are the specifications of Hyundai Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT?
The specifications of Hyundai Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT are 18.1 kmpl ARAI Mileage,16.0 kmpl City Mileage,Diesel Fuel Type,1493 Engine Displacement (cc),4 No. of cylinder.
Which model of Hyundai Alcazar is best?
Hyundai Alcazar Platinum AE Turbo 7Str is a best selling variant of Hyundai Alcazar.
What is the mileage of Hyundai Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT?
The mileage of Hyundai Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT is 18.1 kmpl. Check mileage of Hyundai Alcazar on CarDekho.
What is the price of Hyundai Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT?
The Hyundai Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT is a variant of Hyundai Alcazar. The on-road price of Hyundai Alcazar Platinum 7-Seater Diesel AT is ₹ 24,45,885 (exshowroomprice, rto, insurance, other charges).
What is the price of the Hyundai Alcazar?
How much is the boot space of the Hyundai Alcazar?
What is the price of the Hyundai Alcazar?
What is the service cost of the Hyundai Alcazar?
Trending Hyundai Cars
- Hyundai StariaRs.20 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2024
- Hyundai Creta 2024Rs.10.50 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 16, 2024
- Hyundai StargazerRs.10 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 15, 2024
- Hyundai Alcazar 2023Rs.16 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 02, 2024
- Hyundai Kona Electric 2024Rs.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: May 16, 2024
Top SUV Cars
*Ex-showroom price in New Delhi
We need your city to customize your experience