Nissan Terrano 360 View
Terrano design highlights
ESP with Hill Start Assist: Makes the vehicle more stable at speeds and easier when climbing up a steep slope
In-built Navigation: The 7-inch touchscreen audio system of the Terrano comes with navigation system as well
Cruise control: For a more relaxed highway drive as it maintains the car’s speed without accelerator input. Available with AMT variant as well.
Compare Variants of Nissan Terrano
- Terrano XE DCurrently ViewingRs.9,99,900*19.87 kmplManual
- Terrano AWDCurrently ViewingRs.12,00,000*Manual
- Terrano XL D OptionCurrently ViewingRs.12,35,700*19.87 kmplManual
- Terrano Sport EditionCurrently ViewingRs.12,35,700*19.87 kmplManual
- Terrano XV D PreCurrently ViewingRs.14,19,900*19.64 kmplManual
- Terrano XV D Pre AMTCurrently ViewingRs.14,64,900*19.61 kmplAutomatic
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
December Magic Offer - Terrano
Trending Nissan Cars