G10 Latest Update
Latest Update: It gets updated powertrains for the 2020 model that is expected to come to India later this year, details here.
MG G10 Launch and Price: We expect MG to launch the G10 MPV in the second half of 2020 at prices ranging from Rs 20 lakh to Rs 25 lakh.
MG G10 Engine and Transmission: Internationally, the G10 is powered by a 2.0-litre turbo-petrol engine (224PS/345Nm) and a 2.0-litre diesel engine (163PS/375Nm). Both engines are offered with the choice of a 6-speed manual or an automatic transmission. The petrol gets a 6-speed AT while the new diesel gets an 8-speed AT. Both the diesel and petrol engine are expected to be offered in India.
MG G10 Features: It is expected to get a 3-piece panoramic sunroof, powered sliding rear doors, 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and executive seats in the middle row with fold-out leg rests. It also gets the option of a power-adjustable front passenger seat.
MG G10 Rivals: Its direct rival will be the Kia Carnival.
Alternatives of MG G10
MG G10 Videos
MG G10 2020 has 4 video of its detailed review, pros & cons, comparison & variant explained,test drive experience, features, specs, interior & exterior details and more. Watch our Latest Hindi video of MG G10 to know price, safety features & more.
- 2:26MG G10 MPV | Bigger Than Kia Carnival! | Auto Expo 2020Feb 10, 2020
- 2:55MG G10 Premium MPV Revealed: First Look Review | Carnival Gets An MG Rival | CarDekho.comFeb 07, 2020
MG G10 Images
MG G10 price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGG102398 cc, Manual, Diesel||Rs.25.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Write your Comment on MG G10
Trending MG Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Kia SonetRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 07, 2020
- Hyundai NexoRs.N/A*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Tata HexaRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 14, 2020
- Nissan MagniteRs.5.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 14, 2021
- Tata GravitasRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Sep 10, 2020
- Tata HBXRs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Dec 14, 2020