MG ZS EV Road Test Review
The updated MG ZS EV brings with it slight design changes, more features and more range as well. We’re not in the mood for some suspense so let’s cut straight to the chase - if you want a premium long-range electric car, this needs to be on your consideration list!
MG is making a gutsy move and choosing the ZS EV SUV as its second car for India. In fact, it is assembling the electric SUV in India and are hoping to sell at least a thousand units in 2020. How is MG being this ambitious?
Users Also Viewed
Road Test on Similar Cars
- BYD e6 Electric MPV: First Drive Reviewbased on 46 reviews
- Mahindra XUV400 EV: First Drive Reviewbased on 136 reviews
- Jeep Compass 4800km Report: Adios Jeepbased on 206 reviews
- Maruti Suzuki Invicto Review: Really Need That Badge?based on 68 reviews
Trending MG Cars
- MG 3Rs.6 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 06, 2023
- MG Baojun 510Rs.11 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Dec 15, 2023
- MG 5 EVRs.27 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 02, 2024
- MG eHSRs.30 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Feb 01, 2024
- MG Marvel XRs.30 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Apr 01, 2024