Key Specs of Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
|Engine (upto)||1950 cc|
E-Class All-Terrain highlights
Mercedes-Benz unveiled the E-Class All Terrain at the Auto Expo 2018 (Read unveil report here). The jacked-up version of the E-Class estate gets a two-fin front grille with a large three-pointed star tucked in the centre. Imbibing a rugged character to it are the all-around black plastic cladding. It offers a maximum ground clearance of up to 156mm. Inside, the distinct features that separate it from the regular E-Class LWB comprise of aluminium-carbon parts, stainless steel pedals with rubber studs, and floor mats with “All-Terrain” engraving.
Powering the All Terrain is a 2.0-litre, inline-4 cylinder diesel engine which pumps out 194PS of max power and 400Nm of peak torque. Available in only a single all-wheel drive (AWD) variant, the pumped up E-Class is mated to a 9-speed automatic transmission.
Expected to launch by mid-2018, the E-Class All Terrain will be priced north of Rs 65 lakh and will compete with the Volvo V90 Cross Country.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain models
Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain Images and Videos
- 3:53Mercedes-Benz at Auto Expo 2018 | #First2Expo | EQ, E-Class All Terrain, Maybach
- 2:47Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain | First Look | Auto Expo 2018 | ZigWheels.com
- 5:34Mercedes-Benz @ Auto Expo 2018: What To Expect | ZigTalk | ZigWheels.com.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain News
Popular Upcoming Cars
- CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jul 31, 2018
- Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 05, 2018
- Ciaz 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 06, 2018
- LevanteRs. 1.49 - 2.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 12, 2018
- U321 MPVRs. 8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 13, 2018
- CR-V 2018Rs. 25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2018