Key Specs of Maruti Ertiga 2018
Ertiga 2018 highlights
Maruti Ertiga 2018 launch: The second-gen Ertiga made its world debut in Indonesia in April 2018. The Maruti Ertiga 2018 is expected to hit the Indian market close to Diwali 2018 and will now be retailed from Maruti’s Nexa dealership channels and not the regular Arena network of showrooms.
Maruti Ertiga 2018 engine and transmission: The second-gen Ertiga will be powered by a brand new 1.5-litre petrol engine that’s more powerful than the current 1.4-litre motor. The engine puts out 104.7PS of max power and 138Nm of peak torque. The diesel, on the other hand, is rumoured to be Maruti’s in-house-developed 1.5-litre unit mated to a new 6-speed manual transmission.
Maruti Ertiga 2018 features: The India-spec second-gen Ertiga is expected to get LED projector headlamps with daytime running LEDs, LED tail lamps, 16-inch wheels, 7-inch infotainment system with Android Auto and CarPlay, push-button start-stop and auto climate control. Safety features will include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and Isofix child seat anchors.
Maruti Ertiga 2018 price and rivals: The second-gen Ertiga is expected to be priced at a premium over the first-gen model, in the range of Rs 6.5 lakh - 11 lakh. The current model retails between Rs 6.3 lakh - 10.69 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new Ertiga will go up against the Renault Lodgy and the Honda BR-V. For information on the first-gen Ertiga, click here.
Maruti Ertiga 2018 models
Expert Review of Maruti Ertiga 2018
Things We Like in Ertiga 2018
- Increased dimensions of the 2018 Maruti Ertiga are likely to translate into better interior space for second and third row occupants
- Lighter Heartect platform is likely to boost mileage and performance of the Maruti Ertiga 2018
- With the Toyota Innova Crysta having moved higher in terms of features and prices, the new Ertiga is likely to slot into the budget MPV space
- The 2018 Maruti Ertiga is a completely new car, no body panels have been borrowed from the existing MPV
Things We Don't Like in Ertiga 2018
- No leather seats, even in the top-end variant of the 2018 Maruti Ertiga
- It’s likely to miss out on automatic AC yet again
- Second-row passengers don’t get a foldable armrest in the new Maruti Ertiga
- Infotainment system looks oddly placed; doesn’t gel well with the rest of the elements on the dashboard
Stand Out Features
LED projector headlamps, LED tail lamps etc. up the style quotient of the new Ertiga
Leather-wrapped steering wheel with faux wood inserts feels better to hold than the older model
Maruti Ertiga 2018 Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Maruti Ertiga 2018 Images and Videos
- 2:1#In2Mins: New 2018 Maruti Ertiga | Features, Specs, Price, Launch Date and More!
Maruti Ertiga 2018 News
Popular Upcoming Cars
- Ciaz 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 06, 2018
- LevanteRs. 1.49 - 2.2 Cr*Expected Launch: Aug 12, 2018
- U321 MPVRs. 8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 13, 2018
- CR-V 2018Rs. 25.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2018
- Wrangler 2018Rs. 65.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2018
- X2Rs. 45.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 20, 2018