Maruti Celerio X Service User Reviews
Service User Reviews of Maruti Celerio X
- All (63)
- Mileage (13)
- Performance (5)
- Looks (18)
- Comfort (19)
- Engine (6)
- Interior (7)
- Power (9)
- Service (4)
I have been driving this car from last 4 years and I must say this car is truly Indian. It is one of the best cars in its class and is good for a family of 4-5 people. It has good leg room and everything that you want under this price. The car is spacious inside and can easily accommodate 5 people. AC is superb. I feel the control while driving on ...
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
Build quality -3* Performance -4* Service -5* Comfortable -2* High-way Drive - 3* Mileage -4* Security -1* I purchased Top model ZXI, and there is no security function. and I don't think this car is good, even compare with Tiago and Santro, this car is nill, I am so much disappointed to purchase this..
- 6 Likes
- 1 Comment
I have driven 8000 km to date. It has all you can get out of vehicle power, balance while driving, comfort, reasonable maintenance. I own the petrol VXI (o) version which provides 2 airbags and makes you feel secure. I am getting a mileage of 20kmpl on highways after having completed 1st service. But the interior is very hard to maintain.
- 1 Likes
- Write Comment
I am driving this awesome Indian car from last 2 years. It is one of the best cars good for a family of 1-5 people. It has good space inside easily accommodate max 5 people AC is good, everything you want this price. I feel the control while driving on highways and cities. Many cars available at the time but Celerio was having all feature then me a...
- 4 Likes
- Write Comment
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
Yes, the touch screen can be installed but for the confirmation, we\'d suggest y...
Maruti Suzuki Celerio X is not equipped with rear camera.
For the availability, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as t...
- A.Maruti Celerio X has a tyre size of 165/70 R14.
- A.Cd Player,Radio,Speakers Front,Speakers Rear,USB & Auxiliary input,Bluetooth Connectivity.
- A.The kerb weight of Maruti Celerio X is 850kg.
- A.Maruti Celerio X doesn't have automatic climate control.
- A.Maruti Celerio X doesn't have a sunroof.
Compare Variants of Maruti Celerio X
- Celerio X VXICurrently ViewingRs.4,90,100*EMI: Rs. 10,37421.63 kmplManual
- Celerio X VXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.4,96,000*EMI: Rs. 10,50721.63 kmplManual
- Celerio X ZXICurrently ViewingRs.5,14,700*EMI: Rs. 10,88621.63 kmplManual
- Celerio X AMT VXICurrently ViewingRs.5,33,100*EMI: Rs. 11,25921.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio X AMT VXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,39,000*EMI: Rs. 11,37121.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio X ZXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,55,300*EMI: Rs. 11,69621.63 kmplManual
- Celerio X AMT ZXICurrently ViewingRs.5,57,700*EMI: Rs. 11,75021.63 kmplAutomatic
- Celerio X AMT ZXI OptionCurrently ViewingRs.5,67,300*EMI: Rs. 11,94521.63 kmplAutomatic
More Car Options to Consider
On Maruti Celerio X :- Consumer offer up t...
Trending Maruti Cars