Mahindra Scorpio-N Price User Reviews
Price User Reviews of Mahindra Scorpio-N
- All (175)
- Mileage (28)
- Performance (52)
- Looks (73)
- Comfort (62)
- Engine (31)
- Interior (22)
- Power (28)
- Price (28)
It comes as no surprise that the Scorpio N has kept its elevated driving position and commanding vantage point, which set it apart from monocoque SUVs in the same price range (and which owners adore). However, what's intriguing is that it has been given a little more relaxed feel. You no longer have the impression that the steering wheel is situate...
My friend recently bought the all-new Scorpio N ZW Diesel MT 4 WD 7 STR manual model at the price range of 16.30lacs which seemed affordable and within my budget also. It is a comfortable seven-seater SUV. And the new updates make it look more appealing and easy to drive around. I like and appreciate the changes made around the third seat as with t...
I bought the top variants at the price range of almost 30lacs on road price in Delhi. There were some extremely good color options, and I got confused but selected the red-orange color. It so much looks like an Ironman as it is gorgeous looking, and the red color adds a more premium look to my car. I'm in love with my Scorpio N.
- 2 Likes
- Write Comment
Its looks and design are so amazing with great features that are no match to the cars in this price range. Comfort is top-notch with the better build quality and the seats are more comfortable than previous models. The dashboard looks pretty amazing and it is very spacious.
Mahindra Scorpio-N is a sophisticated, extensive, and tough SUV with a distinguished past and an unrivaled performance. The Scorpio-N is unquestionably a solid option if you're searching for a sturdy ladder-frame SUV that is simple to operate in the city and can handle rough roads with ease. Its starting price is 11.99 lakh and it can cost up to 23...
At the first look when you notice this car it looks so stunning and perfect for a family, next talking about the specifications it has everything that needs to be in this price point. Some of the highlight features are 6 airbags, hill assist, and decent control, electronic stability control, sunroof, room, rain-sensing wipers, glove box cooling, ke...
The new Mahindra Scorpio N is better than the old Scorpio. You will not find so many features anywhere in this entire vehicle industry at this price. The best SUV there will ever build in India. No one can beat the design of Scorpio N.
I was amazed to see the features of the Scorpio N as it has all the features that give you a premium feel. This is the best SUV car for you and your family. Its interior is very fun and very comfortable too. This top-class SUV comes at a very affordable price.
I went for the test drive for Mahindra Scorpio-N 2022 model. which I am planning to purchase, It was a superb experience at this price point. I have driven other SUVs but I found this best-in-class SUV in the price bracket of 12-20 lakhs. Its presence on the road is just awesome. I am super excited to own this.
The performance and overall mileage are so good as compared to others at this price. The driving experience is too good on-road as well as for offroading its specifications are too good and the safety of the car is also nice. Overall Mahendra has launched a totally different look from the old Scorpio. Its features are more attractive as well a...
- 7 Likes
- Write Comment
Overall the car is very good and comfortable, but there is 2 - 3 features lagging, which you expect from a car at this price point like auto-dimming Irv, ventilated seats, 10-inch infotainment system, and if it gets a digital instrument cluster, and moveable middle row seats it will enhance comfort for the third row and if the third row gets 5...
- 3 Likes
- Write Comment
The new look is totally attractive. It has totally amazing features. And now Mahindra gave a sunroof in Scorpio which will be a great feature to attract people. 10 lakh is an affordable price and people can easily purchase this car. The great Mahindra Scorpio.
I like the car very much. The look of the car is so gorgeous and the car is very wide. Whenever it will be launched I will buy the new Scorpion N. The price of the car is also very cheap and genuine anybody can buy the car because of its rate. Its interior is also very dashing and the car also. l also like the new logo of Mahindra very mu...
- 8 Likes
- Write Comment
Let us help you find the dream car
Compare Variants of Mahindra Scorpio-N
- Scorpio-N Z2 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.12,49,000*EMI: Rs.29,874Manual
- Scorpio-N Z4 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.13,99,000*EMI: Rs.33,264Manual
- Scorpio-N Z6 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.14,99,000*EMI: Rs.35,524Manual
- Scorpio-N Z4 Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.15,95,000*EMI: Rs.37,792Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z4 Diesel 4x4Currently ViewingRs.16,44,000*EMI: Rs.38,809Manual
- Scorpio-N Z6 Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.16,95,000*EMI: Rs.40,064Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8 DieselCurrently ViewingRs.17,49,000*EMI: Rs.41,195Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8 Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.19,45,000*EMI: Rs.45,714Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8L DieselCurrently ViewingRs.19,49,000*EMI: Rs.45,715Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8L 6 Str DieselCurrently ViewingRs.19,69,000*EMI: Rs.46,153Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8 Diesel 4x4Currently ViewingRs.19,94,000*EMI: Rs.46,719Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8L Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,45,000*EMI: Rs.50,234Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8L 6 Str Diesel ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,65,000*EMI: Rs.50,687Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8 Diesel 4x4 ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,90,000*EMI: Rs.51,217Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8L Diesel 4x4Currently ViewingRs.21,94,000*EMI: Rs.51,260Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8L Diesel 4x4 ATCurrently ViewingRs.23,90,000*EMI: Rs.55,779Automatic
- Scorpio N Z2Currently ViewingRs.11,99,000*EMI: Rs.27,891Manual
- Scorpio-N Z4Currently ViewingRs.13,49,000*EMI: Rs.31,191Manual
- Scorpio-N Z4 ATCurrently ViewingRs.15,45,000*EMI: Rs.35,564Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8Currently ViewingRs.16,99,000*EMI: Rs.38,884Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8 ATCurrently ViewingRs.18,95,000*EMI: Rs.43,257Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8LCurrently ViewingRs.18,99,000*EMI: Rs.43,277Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8L 6 StrCurrently ViewingRs.19,19,000*EMI: Rs.43,694Manual
- Scorpio-N Z8L ATCurrently ViewingRs.20,95,000*EMI: Rs.47,650Automatic
- Scorpio-N Z8L 6 Str ATCurrently ViewingRs.21,15,000*EMI: Rs.48,067Automatic
More Car Options to Consider
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
- Latest Questions
What are the finance details?
Is black colour is available in base petrol manual model?
What is mileage of Scorpio N?
What is the top speed of mahindra scorpio N z6 diesel
What is the tyre size of Mahindra Scorpio-N?
What are the specifications of the music system?
Does Mahindra Scorpio-N have automatic climate control?
Does the Mahindra Scorpio-N have a sunroof?
Trending Mahindra Cars
- Bolero Neo PlusRs.10.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- Thar 5-DoorRs.15.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 15, 2023
- eKUV100Rs.8.25 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 16, 2023
- XUV400 EVRs.17.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jan 20, 2023
- XUV900Rs.25.00 LakhEstimated PriceExpected Launch: Jun 15, 2024