February 10, 2014: Ssangyong introduced the all-new Rodius MPV, designed to serve multi-purposes. With its strong and dynamic appearance it appears extra large, reflecting the company’s ‘Premium, Robust and Specialty’ philosophy. It comes with a 2.0-litre turbocharged e-Xdi200 diesel churning out 155PS of power and a peak torque of 360Nm. Some of its features include hexagonal radiator grille and trapezoidal bumper, USB/AUX, 2DIN MP3 CDP, built-in audio and sound system with Bluetooth support, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Active Roll Over Protection (ARP) and Brake Assist System (BAS).
Mahindra Ssangyong Rodius models
Mileage of Mahindra Ssangyong Rodius
The claimed ARAI mileage: Mahindra Ssangyong Rodius Diesel is 12.4 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Gallery of Mahindra Ssangyong Rodius
- SsangYong Rodius 2015 In detail review walkaround Interior Exterior
- Ssangyong Liv 1 concept & Rodius 11 seater MPV (Uncut) - Auto Expo 2014 Delhi, India
Other Upcoming Cars
- Porsche CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- Jeep CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 30, 2018
- Volvo XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- Ferrari PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- Mitsubishi OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- Maruti Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018