- + 3Images
Hyundai Tucson 2020Change car
Tucson 2020 Latest Update
Hyundai Tucson Launch and Price: The facelifted Tucson is expected to be launched by April 2020. Hyundai is expected to command a premium of around Rs 50,000 to Rs 1 lakh for the updated SUV.
Hyundai Tucson Engine and Transmission: Under the hood, the Tucson facelift is powered by BS6-compliant 2.0-litre petrol and diesel engines. While the petrol engine continues to come mated to a 6-speed AT, the diesel unit now gets a new 8-speed automatic transmission option instead of the 6-speed AT in the pre-facelift model. While the petrol engine produces 152PS of power, the power output of the diesel unit stands at 185PS.
Hyundai Tucson Features: The SUV is offered with features such as an electronic parking brake, rain-sensing wipers, and wireless charging to name a few. The facelifted Tucson is now offered with Hyundai’s BlueLink connected car technology as well.
Hyundai Tucson 2020 Videos
- 4:32Hyundai Tucson 2020 Unveiled At Auto Expo 2020 | Here's What's New | ZigWheels.comFeb 07, 2020
- 5:51Hyundai Tucson Facelift Walkaround Auto Expo 2020| CarDekho.comFeb 06, 2020
Hyundai Tucson 2020 Images
Hyundai Tucson 2020 Price
|UPCOMING2.0 AT GL Opt1999 cc, Automatic, Petrol||Rs.20.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
As of now, the brand hasn\'t revealed the complete details. So we would suggest you wait for its launch and stay tuned for further updatesAnswered , 3 hours ago
Trending Hyundai Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Volkswagen T-RocRs.18.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 15, 2020
- Tata GravitasRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 10, 2020
- Tata SierraRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2022
- Nissan TerraRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2021
- Skoda KaroqRs.20.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Apr 25, 2020
- Honda HR-VRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 10, 2021