Hyundai ix25Change car
June 2, 2015 : Hyundai Motor India Ltd. announced the name of its new compact SUV christened as Creta. Seeing the rising demand in SUV segment, the automaker will launch its new product in the second half of 2015 in India followed by sales in world markets. Based on Kia Soul’s platform, the compact SUV follows Hyundai's 'Fluidic Sculpture 2.0' design language; hence the resembles from the flagship SUV Santa Fe. The dimensions of the vehicle are 4270mm length, 1780mm width, 1630mm height and 2590mm wheelbase. There is no clarity on engine option yet; however we are expecting 1.4-litre VTVT petrol, 1.4-litre CRDi diesel and 1.6-litre CRDi diesel from Verna. The baby SUV will take on the likes of Renault Duster, Nissan Terrano, Ford Ecosport and expected to price between Rs. 7.5 lacs to Rs. 12 lacs.
Hyundai ix25 models
Mileage of Hyundai ix25
The claimed ARAI mileage: Hyundai ix25 Diesel is 18.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Hyundai ix25 in News
Other Upcoming Cars
- Porsche CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- Jeep CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jun 30, 2018
- Volvo XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- Ferrari PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- Mitsubishi OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- Maruti Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018