The second largest auto maker in India, Hyundai is gearing itself to enter in the small car segment that is dominated by Maruti and Tata. In view to capture this most successful car segment, Hyundai is all set to introduce a compact car codenamed Hyundai H800 that is reported to be smaller than its Santro. As the name suggests, the compact car will have 800cc of powertrain thus will have to compete with the likes of Maruti Alto and Tata Nano.
Hyundai H800 models
Mileage of Hyundai H800
The claimed ARAI mileage: Hyundai H800 Petrol is 22.0 kmpl.
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Mileage|
Hyundai H800 in News
Other Upcoming Cars
- Porsche CayenneRs. 1.04 - 2.44 Cr*Expected date: Jun 27, 2018
- Volvo XC40Rs. 43.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 04, 2018
- Ferrari PortofinoRs. 3.5 Cr*Expected date: Jul 19, 2018
- Mitsubishi OutlanderRs. 27.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 22, 2018
- Jeep CompassRs. 15.35 - 24.0 Lakh*Expected date: Jul 31, 2018
- Maruti Ertiga 2018Rs. 9.0 Lakh*Expected date: Aug 05, 2018