Cronos Latest Update
Fiat has unveiled its latest product for the Latin American market. Christened the Cronos, the new sedan will replace the ageing Linea. The Fiat Cronos is based on the Argo, which succeeded the Fiat Punto EVO there. Unlike the current Linea-Punto duo, which are sedan and hatchback siblings that share the same platform but look significantly different, the Cronos looks identical to the Argo. Though Fiat has not unveiled the interior of the Cronos, it is expected to feature the cabin and equipment list seen in the Argo. So far, there is no clarity on whether the new sedan will be introduced in India. It’s the same story with the Argo hatchback as well. If launched, the Fiat Cronos will take on the likes of the Honda City, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Hyundai Verna, among others.
Fiat Cronos News
The cabin of the sedan that is set to replace the Linea looks identical to that of the Argo, the hatchback it is based on
The Cronos is all sharp and a little mainstream compared to the Linea, which carried an Italian flair!
Fiat Cronos Images
Fiat Cronos Price
|CronosManual, Diesel||Rs.11.0 Lakh*|
Trending Fiat Cars
Other Upcoming Cars
- Kia RioRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jun 01, 2020
- Maruti WagonR 2019Rs.5.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 22, 2019
- Mahindra XUV300Rs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Feb 14, 2019
- Tata HarrierRs.12.99 - 17.99 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 23, 2019
- Nissan KicksRs.9.5 - 12.6 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 22, 2019
- Kia SportageRs.15.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Jan 01, 2020