Cronos Latest Update
Fiat has unveiled its latest product for the Latin American market. Christened the Cronos, the new sedan will replace the ageing Linea. The Fiat Cronos is based on the Argo, which succeeded the Fiat Punto EVO there. Unlike the current Linea-Punto duo, which are sedan and hatchback siblings that share the same platform but look significantly different, the Cronos looks identical to the Argo. Though Fiat has not unveiled the interior of the Cronos, it is expected to feature the cabin and equipment list seen in the Argo. So far, there is no clarity on whether the new sedan will be introduced in India. It’s the same story with the Argo hatchback as well. If launched, the Fiat Cronos will take on the likes of the Honda City, Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, Hyundai Verna, among others.
Alternatives of Fiat Cronos
Fiat Cronos Images
Fiat Cronos price list (Variants)
|UPCOMINGCronosManual, Diesel||Rs.11.0 Lakh*|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions & Answers
Fiat Cronos User Reviews
- All (6)
- Looks (2)
- Comfort (1)
- Mileage (2)
- Engine (1)
- Performance (2)
- Service (3)
- Safety (2)
- More ...
- View All Cronos Reviews
Write your Comment on Fiat Cronos
Fiat * plz change ur el.sistam Next mailege - 20-25 ?
Other Upcoming Cars
- Nissan Sunny 2020Rs.8.5 Lakh*Expected Launch: Nov 15, 2020
- Kia RioRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 31, 2021
- Hyundai NexoRs.N/A*Expected Launch: Oct 15, 2021
- Kia SonetRs.8.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 15, 2020
- Hyundai PalisadeRs.40.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Aug 01, 2021
- Tata HexaRs.14.0 Lakh*Expected Launch: Oct 14, 2020